Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default jealous --or wise?

my girl ---tells me that there is ONE person --for whom she'd drop everything (dump me and run toward him) ---TELLS me this -------tonight --her and her friends invite he and his girlfiriend --over for beer pong and company -----I pull her away and ask "so yeah --you still have feelings for this dude?" ---she flat out avoids my eye contact and answers "yeah" --------I leave ---wishing not -to witness her on going affection/feelings for this guy ------I get home and drink ---swearing that it's over ----sulking and hating pain ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

From your description of the events I say - Wise.

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Junior Poster

ouch- sorry to hear of your painful evening, you might be wiser still if you prepare for yourself what is known as an "exit strategy"...

like not right this second, but soon- you know get all your stuff and get gone

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Re: jealous --or wise?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    my girl ---tells me that there is ONE person --for whom she'd drop everything (dump me and run toward him) ---TELLS me this -------tonight --her and her friends invite he and his girlfiriend --over for beer pong and company -----I pull her away and ask "so yeah --you still have feelings for this dude?" ---she flat out avoids my eye contact and answers "yeah" --------I leave ---wishing not -to witness her on going affection/feelings for this guy ------I get home and drink ---swearing that it's over ----sulking and hating pain ---
    Fire her ass (NOW) and move on... Why would you waste your time on someone who disrespects you and invites another guy over she still has the HAWTS and would dump you for. WHAT A CUNT!!!

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

yeah, what Kira said!

Veteran Poster

I would have been gone as soon as he got invited over.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Fire her ass (NOW) and move on... Why would you waste your time on someone who disrespects you and invites another guy over she still has the HAWTS and would dump you for. WHAT A CUNT!!!
    And no it isnt the other guys Fault. So if you wanna kick some ass... Put the Blame where its due... HER.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

And no it isnt the other guys Fault. So if you wanna kick some ass... Put the Blame where its due... HER.
    Co-Sign

Junior Poster

Kick her to the curb, dude!!! If she's got the gaul to tell you that she still has the hots for this guy and would drop you in a heartbeat, (not to mention invite the guy and his gf over for company) then it sounds like she's looking for an excuse for you to split up with her anyway!!

What happened after you left? Did she call and say she was sorry for inviting him over to begin with? Did she say why she invited him over?

I can't help but wonder if she was looking for some excuse to start an arguement and break-up with you.

Perhaps you bailing when you did was the excuse she wanted and will blame you for being insecure and too immature to stay in a relationship with her.

There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I've a suspicion that your gf is 'playing you. Preying on your emotions for jealousy and quite frankly who needs that?!? I'd say dump the bitch before she does you!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol