Rookie Poster

Default Koh samui ladyboys

Going to koh samui thailand at the end of jan, been to bangkok (never to samui) before does any one know the best place for ladyboys in samui btw am staying in chaweng, any pictures aprrecaited

Rookie Poster

Decent ladyboys are hard to find in samui,especially in chaweng.There is a bar on soi reggae,cant remember name,but it is between eye90 bar,and bar asia.The selection is pretty poor though.Ther is a LB cabaret beside soi green mango,but i have never been here so cant really comment.
    I have heard that Lamai,10 mins away has a reasonable selection of ladyboys,but again i cant verify this personally.I believe forum member DJ Asia either lives or lived in Samui,so he would be quite knowledgable on the subject.

A friend in need is a f**king pest!

primarily the "girls" on Samui are nothing more than skinny,tall gay boys in wigs,too much cheap makeup and feather boas...If thats your thing then Samui will be Valhalla for you.They work in the 4 LB bars that are currently operating on the island....3 in Chaweng and 1 in Lamai.

There are a couple cute girls who seem to come and go depending upon the season,many however are of the post-op variety.

My advice if you want a sure thing is import your own from BKK.If not take your chances on Samui you might get lucky,but dont hold your breath

Rookie Poster

nice one Bangkok u mean nana by the subway

ya BKK=Bangkok

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Koh samui ladyboys

Is there anything new to report on the ladyboy scene in Chaweng? I have seen the ladyboy cabarets from the outside but so far haven't had the chance to go in.

Does anyone know if there are any bars and/or massage parlours with ladyboys in Chaweng or elsewhere in Koh Samui?

Default Re: Koh samui ladyboys

go to soi cowboy