View Poll Results: What age group do you belong to?

Voters
368. You may not vote on this poll
  • 21-25

87 23.64%
  • 26-30

66 17.93%
  • 31-35

50 13.59%
  • 36-40

48 13.04%
  • 41-45

41 11.14%
  • 46-50

42 11.41%
  • 51-60

28 7.61%
  • 60 & over

6 1.63%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

23, and none too world weary.

C'est La Vie!

Gold Poster

Default Re: Average age of the GUYS here?

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Got it off your chest little boy? Good. Now go find a "coffee date." See you get the last word little boy. And quit crying about being ignored, grow up, be a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    NR,

I'm not perfect. I've had words with a few people on HA. I can say that my disagreements have never lasted to dozens of pages. The last incident involed PHXGUY who created a another ID (Wellhung) to go after me. That quickly ended when I eventually revealed his identity.

That was the one and only time I started a thread to go after someone.

I discovered that sometime last week, I was challenged to a classic HA showdown. I chose to ignore the OP and, for someone reason, his thread was deleted within a day or two.

You should include yourself in that 10 to 14 age bracket, if not a lower age bracket. You lied about me, Ass, and that is one main ingredient for the start of any flamewar. In fact, you continue to reveal yourself as a liar to anyone reading this post by living in denial. Who did you call HA's Biggest Loser in a post laden with outright falsehoods? Next to Legend you are the biggest loser in here. That's great company you keep in line there with, Ass. And just as our resident Bobo doll Legend has done countless times after he's had his lunch taken by countless of posters in this forum, you conveniently and cowardly ran away to lay low thinking your ridiculous unwarranted behavior would all be forgotten in a few days. I called you out to answer claims (outright lies) you made about me and what was your response? To "mysteriously" disappear for a few days, and then reappear a few days later suddenly adopting some convenient new high road to attempt to distance yourself from a fire you started.

You want our issue resolved? You can do one of two things: You can be a man and admit and apologize that you made up the lie about me having another ID (T-5000) along with the fact that you had no proof that I ever schemed on anyone through some "coffee date" ruse, or you can prove your outrageous claims. Other than those two options, the only other option for you is to continue living a lie. ... Over 900 views in the thread in which I called you out to prove your charges. Think about that number, Sport. You ignored my thread because you made up those things about me without reason or having a shred of proof. That's why you ignored my thread. That's why.

You have no class. No honor. No integrity. No credibility. The people that matter to me in this forum have witnessed you and others try to sully my character, and you all failed. Live with that, you lying coward. Who is HA's Biggest Loser now?
    Prove all your claims, you cowardly dumbfuck. You are a liar, and now everyone knows it.

You've made claims about me. Prove them. Prove them, you piss poor excuse of a human being. I kicked your sorry ass in that deleted thread, didn't I? Wow, so you run away initially, and then hide behind deleted threads. You really are some "man" there, Ass.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Junior Poster

24 here. :=)

gjamestgirlfan Professional Poster gjamestgirlfan's Avatar

im 28 years old, 29 in March 1st and i still dont feel that old, where time goes, i hope you all had a great xmas and have a great new year whatever your all upto. gaz xx

I'm 40 ..... pic of me 2 days ago

t-girls are gonna take over the world!

Veteran Poster

59 next month

60, last August...working on 45, and proud of it!

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimjamcan
    I'm 40 ..... pic of me 2 days ago
    Thats a big pic. I can see your hair folicals..

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

don't open your eyes
    you won't like what you see
    the devils of truth steal the souls of the free
    I have found
    you can find
    happiness in slavery

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loosenoose24
    wow a baby!

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "