View Poll Results: What age group do you belong to?

Voters
368. You may not vote on this poll
  • 21-25

87 23.64%
  • 26-30

66 17.93%
  • 31-35

50 13.59%
  • 36-40

48 13.04%
  • 41-45

41 11.14%
  • 46-50

42 11.41%
  • 51-60

28 7.61%
  • 60 & over

6 1.63%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

Xrey does tend to contradict himself but he's not the worst guy, he's actually alright apart from his inconsistent points of view. He needs to have an opinion and stick with it for longer than 5 mins. I haven't read all of that thread so I can't really comment.
    Yeah he's not a bad guy. He was just driving me crazy for the reasons you say. He was trying to act neutral, but really wasn't.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Average age of the GUYS here?

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    NR,

I'm not perfect. I've had words with a few people on HA. I can say that my disagreements have never lasted to dozens of pages. The last incident involed PHXGUY who created a another ID (Wellhung) to go after me. That quickly ended when I eventually revealed his identity.

That was the one and only time I started a thread to go after someone.

I discovered that sometime last week, I was challenged to a classic HA showdown. I chose to ignore the OP and, for someone reason, his thread was deleted within a day or two.

You should include yourself in that 10 to 14 age bracket, if not a lower age bracket. You lied about me, Ass, and that is one main ingredient for the start of any flamewar. In fact, you continue to reveal yourself as a liar to anyone reading this post by living in denial. Who did you call HA's Biggest Loser in a post laden with outright falsehoods? Next to Legend you are the biggest loser in here. That's great company you keep in line there with, Ass. And just as our resident Bobo doll Legend has done countless times after he's had his lunch taken by countless of posters in this forum, you conveniently and cowardly ran away to lay low thinking your ridiculous unwarranted behavior would all be forgotten in a few days. I called you out to answer claims (outright lies) you made about me and what was your response? To "mysteriously" disappear for a few days, and then reappear a few days later suddenly adopting some convenient new high road to attempt to distance yourself from a fire you started.

You want our issue resolved? You can do one of two things: You can be a man and admit and apologize that you made up the lie about me having another ID (T-5000) along with the fact that you had no proof that I ever schemed on anyone through some "coffee date" ruse, or you can prove your outrageous claims. Other than those two options, the only other option for you is to continue living a lie. ... Over 900 views in the thread in which I called you out to prove your charges. Think about that number, Sport. You ignored my thread because you made up those things about me without reason or having a shred of proof. That's why you ignored my thread. That's why.

You have no class. No honor. No integrity. No credibility. The people that matter to me in this forum have witnessed you and others try to sully my character, and you all failed. Live with that, you lying coward. Who is HA's Biggest Loser now?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Well, I will say that is not unexpected that another thread goes to hell because of the same group of posters.

To keep the OG thread going ...

TBTS - 40.

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I have a Question. Is this the how the behave on HA age or their Birth age?

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Hell no.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Gold Poster

Huh ???

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

That also applies to the immature TS woman on here as well. Grow the fuck up people. I can sorta deal with a few negative things exchanged, but back and forth. Get a fucking life and stop trying to be ONE UPPERS.

My apoloqies. I had to get this off my chest.

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

That also applies to the immature TS woman on here as well. Grow the fuck up people. I can sorta deal with a few negative things exchanged, but back and forth. Get a fucking life and stop trying to be ONE UPPERS.

don't apologize Kira it needed to be said - thanks!
    (hope they listen to you since nobody seems to listen to me on this issue- why is that?)

Gold Poster

Kira,

I'm just curious, so it's no big deal if you answer it or not, but let's say someone in here who doesn't know you suddenly lied about you -- twice. Every time you go to ask this person to back his claims up, he doesn't respond to specific questions, but instead runs, hides or simply ignores you, never addressing the premises/basis of his charges. Ever been in that position here, and if you have been, how did you respond or react to it all?

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me

Kira,

I'm just curious, so it's no big deal if you answer it or not, but let's say someone in here who doesn't know you suddenly lied about you -- twice. Every time you go to ask this person to back his claims up, he doesn't respond to specific questions, but instead runs, hides or simply ignores you, never addressing the premises/basis of his charges. Ever been in that position here, and if you have been, how did you respond or react to it all?

Just curious.
    I would Respond, say my piece, maybe even respond back a cpl time then just move on. Its HA and if you were my friends and I had to deal with this childish bullshit... I would get rid of you in a heartbeat.