View Poll Results: What age group do you belong to?

Voters
368. You may not vote on this poll
  • 21-25

87 23.64%
  • 26-30

66 17.93%
  • 31-35

50 13.59%
  • 36-40

48 13.04%
  • 41-45

41 11.14%
  • 46-50

42 11.41%
  • 51-60

28 7.61%
  • 60 & over

6 1.63%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Average age of the GUYS here?

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    NR,

I'm not perfect. I've had words with a few people on HA. I can say that my disagreements have never lasted to dozens of pages. The last incident involed PHXGUY who created a another ID (Wellhung) to go after me. That quickly ended when I eventually revealed his identity.

That was the one and only time I started a thread to go after someone.

I discovered that sometime last week, I was challenged to a classic HA showdown. I chose to ignore the OP and, for someone reason, his thread was deleted within a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Just wondering what the average age of the guys here are?
    You forgot to add the age bracket of: 10-14. Lately it seems that some of the "men" are beahving like children.
    braveman, are you admiting that you're a retarded child, because you've been active in flamewars?
    You've had problems with DJ Asia, PHXGUY, realgirls4me, me and others that I can't think of. It just seems like you're jumping on the "I hate flamewars" bandwagon.

I've only started 3 threads and each one was a retaliation, and there have been double figures aimed at me. Maybe if you were in my position you wouldn't be so innocent.

I don't come here for the flamewars but there are plenty of other threads I don't come for and I've learned to deal with it.

Gold Poster

That's fair enough but you had arguments that went on for pages - I'm not sure when it goes from being a minor disagreement to becoming a flamewar - I think we need and HA rulebook

Gold Poster

True, and I wish I could take back some of those arguments. They made me and the other party (grown men) look childish and petty. Hey that's in the past. Now I try to chill and focus on looking at pics of tgirls with big tits and round butts.

That's fair enough but you had arguments that went on for pages - I'm not sure when it goes from being a minor disagreement to becoming a flamewar - I think we need and HA rulebook
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you....just wondered what the sig was about

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    true...flamewars are pointless...it serves no purpose.
    Yeah, bitching in chat rooms is allot much more meaninful, of course.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Yeah, bitching in chat rooms is allot more grown up, of course.
    that's the sign of a true backstabber...just like Jen talks shit in chatrooms behind my back and then hides away from the forum when there's questions asked.

Professional Poster

that's the sign of a true backstabber...just like Jen talks shit in chatrooms behind my back and then hides away from the forum when there's questions asked.
    No doubt! He's probably there now waiting for Jen to come and call him a little fag again.

And then he can bitch some more to her in the hope of one day her letting him suck her cock, pussy!

Gold Poster

No doubt! He's probably there now waiting for Jen to come and call him a little fag again.

And then he can bitch some more to her in the hope of one day her letting him suck her cock, pussy!
    It seems the fag gets off on humiliation..

Different strokes I guess

Junior Poster

Without naming names, that thread last night went twenty pages for one reason and one reason only. People trying to win favor with the girls by making token comments that they don't believe or couldn't possibly believe. It was driving Lust and I fucking crazy. I don't mind that some people can't argue but give me a fucking break.

Okay I'll name one name. Xrey. He started the I hate flame threads thread. He said in that thread he hated trolls who acted like they were educated cause they had good vocabs. He said he wasn't threatened by them, but the arguments bored him. Then he comes into the thread last night and says something like..."holy shit this is so fucking funny...get a sense of humor man"...what happened to not liking the threads? He was waiting for us to get in a losing position to get involved but not really be involved himself. This is the problem.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy

Without naming names, that thread last night went twenty pages for one reason and one reason only. People trying to win favor with the girls by making token comments that they don't believe or couldn't possibly believe. It was driving Lust and I fucking crazy. I don't mind that some people can't argue but give me a fucking break.

Okay I'll name one name. Xrey. He started the I hate flame threads thread. He said in that thread he hated trolls who acted like they were educated cause they had good vocabs. He said he wasn't threatened by them, but the arguments bored him. Then he comes into the thread last night and says something like..."holy shit this is so fucking funny...get a sense of humor man"...what happened to not liking the threads? He was waiting for us to get in a losing position to get involved but not really be involved himself. This is the problem.
    It's simple when a guy does it, it is done for causing trouble. When a girl does it, it just for fun purposes.

I told you man, most of these pussy's have no balls at all.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy

Yeah, they fucked the thread up for me. I woke up and was like, 20pages wft. I just scanned through it to see if there was anything from Jen, but as usual she couldn't back up her big mouth. There's a couple of comments that I read that I'm going to reply to, but at the minute all this drama is boring me. Rod la Rod was asked by NYCe to tone it down but this is the only way he will get attention. I wasn't surprised to see him in there. Before all this nobody even knew who the fuck he was.

Xrey does tend to contradict himself but he's not the worst guy, he's actually alright apart from his inconsistent points of view. He needs to have an opinion and stick with it for longer than 5 mins. I haven't read all of that thread so I can't really comment.