View Poll Results: Do you think you will be in a loving, LTR?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, no question about it.

6 37.50%
  • No, I just don't see it happening.

2 12.50%
  • I hope so, but I have my doubts.

5 31.25%
  • No, I've given up.

1 6.25%
  • I am already in a loving, long term relationship.

2 12.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Girls, How many of you will be in a loving LTR?

This question is for the girls, although I KNOW guys will open their big mouths on this one. LOL

So what about it? Do you REALLY think you will find someone that loves you, that wants to have a life with you and wants to grow old with?

Have you given up? Are you hopeful? Are you already in one?

What do you think?

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

someone vote already....hey, this isnt about those guys who frequent the forum. It´s actually about quality men. So there must be some hope out there.....

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Girls, How many of you will be in a loving LTR?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    This question is for the girls, although I KNOW guys will open their big mouths on this one. LOL

So what about it? Do you REALLY think you will find someone that loves you, that wants to have a life with you and wants to grow old with?

What do you think?

I think relationships in general is a lot of hard work. There's a lot of sacrifices/compromises needed to be made etc. I've done a lot for my ex bf's in the past and ended up feeling taken advantaged of, used etc. Things I despise in the relationship. Relationships isn't about just taking things (their time) from someone (being selfish) but moreso giving back to the relationships. And I personally don't got the time for all the bs that comes with being with someone at this time. If it happens then good if not I'm not going to whine about it. I guess, I'm even more on guard and too cautious falling for the wrong guy more than anything else due to past experiences even though I'm over them..I don't forget!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Another thing to consider is if you will have better chances of finding true love as a pre-op or a post-op. Or does it matter?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Another thing to consider is if you will have better chances of finding true love as a pre-op or a post-op. Or does it matter?

I don't think having a penis or a vagina matters. If it's REAL LOVE then people would have to work around with what they got! LOL

The more relevant question would be: What are the chances (success rate) of keeping a relationship with either pre or post op? Anyone?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Default Re: Girls, How many of you will be in a loving LTR?

Quote Originally Posted by fordurlol

What do you think?

DICKCHICKS MAY BE IN A LTR, BUT THEIR PARTNER WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT.

I don't think anyone needs to TELL people that their GF is a tranny. The important thing is that they are not ashamed about it and will not run away SHOULD anyone find out about it or question it.

I wouldn't want my guy to tell people about me, but I want him to have the balls to stay with me and stand up for me (and himself.)

Junior Poster

Better chance of it not working due to just not getting along than anything to do with physiology.

That is of course if the girl chooses real guys and not thrillseekers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

I don't think having a penis or a vagina matters. If it's REAL LOVE then people would have to work around with what they got! LOL

The more relevant question would be: What are the chances (success rate) of keeping a relationship with either pre or post op? Anyone?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    well, I can see the knives flying towards me already, nevertheless I give my opinion: I think it depends very much on the age of the guy. Many men just have the urge to be fathers. That they got at least one child.

I think after that stunt is completed a relationship with a TS - no matter her plumbing - has higher success rates. So, ladies, get yourself a mature guy. Increases the success rate a lot - I *think*

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bezane
    Better chance of it not working due to just not getting along than anything to do with physiology.

That is of course if the girl chooses real guys and not thrillseekers.

Sometimes, it's hard to tell. Some people like to play games and you don't know until after awhile that the person is not who you thought they were.

Junior Poster

It's not a deal breaker but I sure wouldn't mind adopting a needy 5-8 year-old kid with my TS girlfriend. Most of my ex's would have made good Moms.