Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    [quote:2a9fb2ed5c="KellyShore"]No I meant to quote you, the last part was in reference to Nightriders thoughts. Sarcasm if you will.
    If I was a transsexual you would be co-signing my thoughts

Truly pathetic
    you're so stupid. people have co-signed my stuff before too or agreed to it. Why repeat something in a thread, thats already been said? Grow up you little prick.
    Little prick? Show me some respect the way you asked from me *oh, I forgot, I'm not a tgirl*

you know I've struck a nerve...if you don't say co-sign you say "agreed" or "you go girl"

Get a mind of your own.
    NO I called you stupid cause I said co-sign to Nicole or agreed. I didn't stay on your side, which you accuse Jen of doing by calling everyone fags if they don't agree with her. Lets not be a hypocrite. Struck a nerve I can't help laughing at you dear. You don't even amount to the things that have been thrown at me on this board. Anyways!
    I'm not trying to throw things at you, you started this shit with me. I'm trying my best to keep things civil, do you really think I'm attacking you here? Get a grip. You've struck no nerves because if you read that thread, I've hardly commented in it, nor have I complained about being called a fag. Get your facts right before you start talking shit.
    Oh yes always the victim how enlightening.
    You've been proven wrong again......shock of the week

I'm not acting the victim, I'm letting you know that you started the shit and now you have it in your head that I'm attacked you.

Don't take reality for granted.
    Nightrider thats your MO everyone always starts everything with you. When it's your cocky asshat personality that offends people. READ BETWEEN THE LINES! Thats the REALITY.
    Maybe it's a culture thing...I'm not easily offended or self-obsessed, I call things as they are

Whereas a lot of people here, ass-kiss like there's no tomorrow, care more about looks than anything else, are so far up their own ass that you need a glass stomach to navigate

That's reality.
    NO you call things in your deluded Nightrider world, then you think abou it 5 minutes later after you submitted the thought. Then you try to change it. Don't act so Godly again. FACE IT YOU ARE AN EGOTISTICAL, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, COCKY, ATTENTION WHORE. It's what makes me amused by you previous, besides when you hate on the girls.[/quote:2a9fb2ed5c]

I'm called deluded and egotistical from Kelly Shore....*I mean Miss Shore, as you call yourself* good one!!

This is a transsexual forum which means there are a lot of femboys and generally unstable people. It's pretty obvious that they're not going to agree with people like me, Quinn, mbf, lust4ts, vegasboy, chefmike, M77 and the other people that speak their mind here.

Don't let this place fool you, by thinking this is real life....it's a fags reunion

[quote:181793c993="Night Rider"][quote:181793c993="KellyShore"]No I meant to quote you, the last part was in reference to Nightriders thoughts. Sarcasm if you will.
    If I was a transsexual you would be co-signing my thoughts

Truly pathetic
    you're so stupid. people have co-signed my stuff before too or agreed to it. Why repeat something in a thread, thats already been said? Grow up you little prick.
    Little prick? Show me some respect the way you asked from me *oh, I forgot, I'm not a tgirl*

you know I've struck a nerve...if you don't say co-sign you say "agreed" or "you go girl"

Get a mind of your own.
    NO I called you stupid cause I said co-sign to Nicole or agreed. I didn't stay on your side, which you accuse Jen of doing by calling everyone fags if they don't agree with her. Lets not be a hypocrite. Struck a nerve I can't help laughing at you dear. You don't even amount to the things that have been thrown at me on this board. Anyways!
    I'm not trying to throw things at you, you started this shit with me. I'm trying my best to keep things civil, do you really think I'm attacking you here? Get a grip. You've struck no nerves because if you read that thread, I've hardly commented in it, nor have I complained about being called a fag. Get your facts right before you start talking shit.
    Oh yes always the victim how enlightening.
    You've been proven wrong again......shock of the week

I'm not acting the victim, I'm letting you know that you started the shit and now you have it in your head that I'm attacked you.

Don't take reality for granted.
    Nightrider thats your MO everyone always starts everything with you. When it's your cocky asshat personality that offends people. READ BETWEEN THE LINES! Thats the REALITY.
    Maybe it's a culture thing...I'm not easily offended or self-obsessed, I call things as they are

Whereas a lot of people here, ass-kiss like there's no tomorrow, care more about looks than anything else, are so far up their own ass that you need a glass stomach to navigate

That's reality.
    NO you call things in your deluded Nightrider world, then you think abou it 5 minutes later after you submitted the thought. Then you try to change it. Don't act so Godly again. FACE IT YOU ARE AN EGOTISTICAL, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, COCKY, ATTENTION WHORE. It's what makes me amused by you previous, besides when you hate on the girls.[/quote:181793c993]

I'm called deluded and egotistical from Kelly Shore....*I mean Miss Shore, as you call yourself* good one!!

This is a transsexual forum which means there are a lot of femboys and generally unstable people. It's pretty obvious that they're not going to agree with people like me, Quinn, mbf, lust4ts, vegasboy, chefmike, M77 and the other people that speak their mind here.

Don't let this place fool you, by thinking this is real life....it's a fags reunion[/quote:181793c993]Rofl at you putting yourself with Quinn or Lust. The others I wont say my opinion on. YOU DON'T SPEAK YOUR MIND...YOU TRY TO PISS PEOPLE OFF to get a REACTION! Then you argue argue argue, and then you say "you started it with me" YOUR MO!

Oh yes calling myself Miss is so egotistical, wow I believe people write letters like that?

And trust me I know this isn't real life, when I shut off my computer I don't think about Hung Angels haha.

Otherwise I would of had a good-bye message a llllllllllllllllllooongggggggg time ago.

So please stop trying to belittle me and acting like "your the man" it's pathetic. I am not easily offended!

And this isn't the NWO (NEW WORLD ORDER) stop trying to fuse a gang together.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Gold Poster

Maybe you're a lost cause Kelly...I tried to talk some sense into you but it just goes straight over that big head of yours. You started the shit with me...right or wrong?

I used Quinn and lust as examples because they are good guys yet there are a few fags here that disrepect them because they're honest. I'm not saying I'm anything like them.

You're the biggest attention whore on here and you just need to look at the threads you've made to confirm that.

"I'm bored...entertain me" -- how many times have you made NEW threads for that?? Answer - Too fucking many

So stop acting the victim for once in your miserable life and keep your hypocritical, boring, whiney trap shut.

Thank you.

Maybe you're a lost cause Kelly...I tried to talk some sense into you but it just goes straight over that big head of yours. You started the shit with me...right or wrong?

I used Quinn and lust as examples because they are good guys yet there are a few fags here that disrepect them because they're honest. I'm not saying I'm anything like them.

You're the biggest attention whore on here and you just need to look at the threads you've made to confirm that.

"I'm bored...entertain me" -- how many times have you made NEW threads for that?? Answer - Too fucking many

So stop acting the victim for once in your miserable life and keep your hypocritical, boring, whiney trap shut.

Thank you.
    Exuse me thats called boredom. This is what I use the forum for WHEN I'm BORED. You use it for a flame fest. ROFL Oh yes I'm an attention whore. People make threads about me, I don't ask them to. People have been making threads about me since the first day I posted on HA. Trust me I don't make a big deal out of it and get annoyed of it. I however always try to act gracious and considerate to each new post about me like it's the first time I heard it. Not because I'm a "kiss ass" because it's called proper respect and not being to "big headed" as you say I am. I could act completely different and be like Omg duh or STFU I already know that blah blah. I don't so I don't see where you are getting the "big head" thing at.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Junior Poster

*ahem*
    pardon me
    you guys realize you've been at this for more than

THREE HOURS NOW ?

do you feel like anything at all has been resolved? if not then drop it already....
    you stopped "hearing" each other and don't care what the point is anymore, right?
    at this point you just want to "win" the debate-----can't you consider it

.........a DRAW !?!?

Gold Poster

Thank you.
    Exuse me thats called boredom. This is what I use the forum for WHEN I'm BORED. You use it for a flame fest. ROFL Oh yes I'm an attention whore. People make threads about me, I don't ask them to. People have been making threads about me since the first day I posted on HA. Trust me I don't make a big deal out of it and get annoyed of it. I however always try to act gracious and considerate to each new post about me like it's the first time I heard it. Not because I'm a "kiss ass" because it's called proper respect and not being to "big headed" as you say I am. I could act completely different and be like Omg duh or STFU I already know that blah blah. I don't so I don't see where you are getting the "big head" thing at.
    You think I'm egotistical, I think you're big headed....who knows or cares who's right?

You seem to think I thrive on attention which couldn't be further from the truth. How many flamethreads have been created for me compared to the 2 I've made? I'm the one fighting a battle from a gang of faggots but I don't resort to making threads for attention about it. Come on now Kelly, pull it together.

Wheras with you, I can name a lot of posters off the top of my head that know that you come here for the attention as well as other things. Coincidence, the truth is out there...

Thank you.
    You think I'm egotistical, I think you're big headed....who knows or cares who's right?

You seem to think I thrive on attention which couldn't be further from the truth. How many flamethreads have been created for me compared to the 2 I've made? I'm the one fighting a battle from a gang of faggots but I don't resort to making threads for attention about it. Come on now Kelly, pull it together.

Wheras with you, I can name a lot of posters off the top of my head that know that you come here for the attention as well as other things. Coincidence, the truth is out there...
    Thats their perception I come here for "attention" I don't care what their perception is. The people that have actually spoke with me in the chatrooms are quite surprised by my personality. So tell it to the pope.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Gold Poster

Thats their perception I come here for "attention" I don't care what their perception is. The people that have actually spoke with me in the chatrooms are quite surprised by my personality. So tell it to the pope.
    You make me laugh even though you're an attention whore.

I never questioned your personality...liking attention is not neccessarily a weakness.

I don't hold grudges and I hope you don't either.

I never questioned your personality...liking attention is not neccessarily a weakness.

You think I'm attacking you when I'm just explaining why people react the way they do and why we transsexuals get offended by you and also why I personally. Then you turn it back into a flame war.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Gold Poster

You think I'm attacking you when I'm just explaining why people react the way they do and why we transsexuals get offended by you and also why I personally. Then you turn it back into a flame war.