Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223

Thread: Disgusted

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    See just to prove I am not an asshole who argues for the sake of it, OK THERE IS A DIFFERENCE THAT I MAY OF MISSED, are you looking Nicole, I didn't drag anything up from weeks back to make a totally different point.

So yes ok I see how it can be taken different, But what you said about the word fag as a use of endeerment to another gay person is far removed from the context of how calling a TS on a forum a man that you don't actually have a friendship with is used, despite if it is another girl who says it.

Look they are both wrong and offensive but I concede that they may be taken in different lights!

The actual facts are still the same, but in the sake of being fair and understanding someone who has more experience of the term and what it means to be called it, I take your point Felicia.

Thank's for not applying any underhand tactics, well you wouldn't because you have some class.
    Good enough. Take her points. She made a number of good ones. I'll be the "underhanded" one here.

Felecia, we're playing "good T, bad T" here. lol

OK, look I respect everyone here apart from Jen, even you Nicole and even still after bringing that shit up lol. I don't expect everyone to agree with me.

I just think Jen is a nasty and sneaky person. I question her view point and she puts me in sigs and thread polls, I have had allot of arguments here but I have never made polls about people to cause trouble, I am happy to leave drama in the thread or in the chatroom in that case.

So if people want to consider me a women hater for thinking Jen is nasty person, then so be it.

If she makes a thread to attack me I will fight back and whatever she has done I still never called her a man. A fucking nasty bitch yes, but not a man.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Professional Poster

I didn't try and shame you, I was making an example of if I dropped to that level what I could say.

The fact is you brought a seperate argument into this one, it actually took someone else who explained without using underhand tactics to make me see where I was going wrong.

But thanks for trying, next time try not to sink so low.
    Let me just explain that Jen, Mimi, Felecia, myself, and every other girl on this board owes you NOT A DAMN THING. We are human beings, living our lives. YOU will often have to put 2 and 2 together in OUR world. Sorry.
    Of course you don't owe me anything, but I owe you nothing either, respect works both ways, to me whether someone is a TS or not does not make a difference. If someone treats me like a cunt, I will return the gesture, despite what strugles you might of been through.

Gold Poster

At least you had the balls to show your face here.
    It's not a dating site.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    At least you had the balls to show your face here.
    It's not a dating site.
    Who said it was? People don't show their faces here because they've mistaken it for a dating site.
    You make it out like it's compulsory to use a photo. Why should we?

Professional Poster

OK, look I respect everyone here apart from Jen, even you Nicole and even still after bringing that shit up lol. I don't expect everyone to agree with me.

I just think Jen is a nasty and sneaky person. I question her view point and she puts me in sigs and thread polls, I have had allot of arguments here but I have never made polls about people to cause trouble, I am happy to leave drama in the thread or in the chatroom in that case.

So if people want to consider me a women hater for thinking Jen is nasty person, then so be it.

If she makes a thread to attack me I will fight back and whatever she has done I still never called her a man. A fucking nasty bitch yes, but not a man.
    Newsflash, Lust. Probably more than half the guys hyere have never seen a TS that they were aware of in their lives!

At least you had the balls to show your face here. You're actually ahead of the game, but don't get too comfy.
    This is the honest thing Nicole, I joined this site when I had a slight obsession with Tgirls and back then it was something I was focused on, so I used to go around here wide eyed and kissing any girls ass I could.

One day I got over that obsession and just see you as women the cock means nothing to me now. I just feel like if I have something to say I should say it regardless of if that person I may disagree with is a HHA.

The thing what you were talking about earlier, I don't want to go to a bar with the purpose of meeting a TS, if it happens I want it to be natural and to be honest if it never does happen that is cool too.

I come here because of the community and thye varied people and posters that here. And we all know I would be lying if I said I didn't love the drama.

You have to admit that half these guys here are have ago hero pussys who will say anything to get noticed and in a girls good books (Legend for example and Bilko), the fact that these girls have a cock seems to make there balls disappear and they turn into shameless kiss ass little bitches.

I don't have a need to be with one of you, but that does not mean I don't respect you, I just don't lust (stupid I know as its my name lol) after you anymore, a TS is a women to me, nothing more, nothing less.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

You make it out like it's compulsory to use a photo. Why should we?
    No I don't. And you shouldn't unless you feel comfortable with it and want to. I appreciate associating a face with someone's posts, but I get along very well here with plenty of people that I've yet to see a photo of; so thats a separate issue.

And in Lust's case; having a healthy amount of self esteem about his looks at a TS club will work in his favor. Women don't find low self esteem attractive.
    Yeah, I'm aware of that and not having a photo for an avatar has nothing to do with low self esteem. You know that anyway, but you always seem to question why people are faceless.

Professional Poster

Newsflash, Lust. Probably more than half the guys hyere have never seen a TS that they were aware of in their lives!

At least you had the balls to show your face here. You're actually ahead of the game, but don't get too comfy.
    This is the honest thing Nicole, I joined this site when I had a slight obsession with Tgirls and back then it was something I was focused on, so I used to go around here wide eyed and kissing any girls ass I could.

One day I got over that obsession and just see you as women the cock means nothing to me now. I just feel like if I have something to say I should say it regardless of if that person I may disagree with is a HHA.

The thing what you were talking about earlier, I don't want to go to a bar with the purpose of meeting a TS, if it happens I want it to be natural and to be honest if it never does happen that is cool too.

I come here because of the community and thye varied people and posters that here. And we all know I would be lying if I said I didn't love the drama.

You have to admit that half these guys here are have ago hero pussys who will say anything to get noticed and in a girls good books (Legend for example and Bilko), the fact that these girls have a cock seems to make there balls disappear and they turn into shameless kiss ass little bitches.

I don't have a need to be with one of you, but that does not mean I don't respect you, I just don't lust (stupid I know as its my name lol) after you anymore, a TS is a women to me, nothing more, nothing less.
    Fair enough. I don't care what you do. But I don't say that to be a jerk. I mean it. Life's too short to kid yourself about what you want.

Seriously I'm not kidding myself, I am seeing someone now I like allot!
    She is sweet and funny and I feel bad because we were supposed to be going out and I told her I was ill to fight on an internet forum, I think I am addicted to the drama lol, I need help.

I just mean I am now open to relationships with GG's, TS's (pre op or Post op), I sincerely don't have a preference. There is a good chance where I live it will never happen unless I go looking for it and that is cool to me. It doesn't mean I should stop coming here because as I said it’s only my motivation and the magnitude that has changed, not my overall attraction!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

hello, Kelly, Nicole, Felicia, Lust and NR. Looks like you guys had a long and interesting discussion. I want to thank you all for the read; but especially Felicia.

Felicia, I felt like you were very carefully and very clearly explaining my own thoughts to myself. thank you.

(proof reading this post i just now realize i used the slang interpretation of "guys" which neuter)

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.