View Poll Results: Jennifer Justice or Pete Burns?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pete Burns

29 67.44%
  • No, he's too pretty to be Pete, it's Jennifer Justice

14 32.56%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    Its threads like this that cause me not to visit hardly anymore.............Why this thread was left up is mind boggling.........Slowly but surely this site is becoming a board for stupidity and flame wars..............................STUPID SHIT!
    Wendy, Jen kinda deserves some of this. She really says a lot of nasty things to men here intended to harm them or piss them off. And none of it is done in defending herself from an attack. More times than not, she is the aggressor. On a more pleasant note. I heard you may be working with a friend of mine. I hope it all goes well. Good luck.
    I have had disagreements with TSNTX too. She may have an attitude, but I have to admit she is beautiful. Only a bitter, attention seeking gay dude could start a thread like this.
    Well, looks don't go that far with me. Attitude and courtesy does.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    lmaooooo Legend you're an asshole....I cringed reading those jokes

You bitched for me to post my 'sick line' on another thread a few weeks ago and I did.

Now that I took it down you're trying to call me a liar again..how pathetic.

The writing is still there so stop talking shit. You've nothing else on me so you have to make up lies..pathetic

ps. Have a good one jayevil
    "You bitched for me to post my 'sick line' on another thread a few weeks ago and I did."

Your drunk now because i don't know what the fuck your talking about.NR when your in public do you were your "kiss me,i'm a stupid drunken irishmen" shirt i bet that gets you all kinds of laughs at the local pub.

Gold Poster

Everytime you open your mouth, you're validating your position as HA's No.1 gayboy.

I've had 5 pints, although that's enough to get a fag like you in a state, it's not for me....and no I'm not an alcholic you predictable fucking twat

The sick line was in the Brenda attacks Mimi thread.....do you need confirmation, look it up...it was towards the end of the thread.

Gold Poster

Everytime you open your mouth, you're validating your position as HA's No.1 gayboy.

I've had 5 pints, although that's enough to get a fag like you in a state, it's not for me....and no I'm not an alcholic you predictable fucking twat

The sick line was in the Brenda attacks Mimi thread.....do you need confirmation, look it up...it was towards the end of the thread.

lol sad that you would even think i would give a damn about any of your post,so i still do know what the fuck your talking about gary.

No time for dicks like you on a sat night
    Self admittance to liking dicks,so your the fag gary glitter.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

lol sad that you would even think i would give a damn about any of your post,so i still do know what the fuck your talking about gary.

Gary?

If you don't give a shit then don't bitch about it.

And how's that admitance to liking dicks? I said I've no time for dicks like you, or any losers for that matter. Keep browsing "club kid" stop stalking me.....if this was RL you'd have a very sore face

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Gary?

If you don't give a shit then don't bitch about it.

And how's that admitance to liking dicks? I said I've no time for dicks like you, or any losers for that matter. Keep browsing "club kid" stop stalking me.....if this was RL you'd have a very sore face

I love catching balls,its the best part about being a catcher.

Gold Poster

Legend after he couldn't back up his "internet tough guy" image in real life...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	legend_804.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	157556  

Gold Poster

Gold Poster

It's funny being called a fag by a club kid activist

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clubkids_070321_156.png 
Views:	205 
Size:	429.0 KB 
ID:	157563  

Gold Poster

It's funny being called a fag by a club kid activist

It's about the same as being called a faggot/fag by an elton john wannabe who says "glam up".