View Poll Results: Jennifer Justice or Pete Burns?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pete Burns

29 67.44%
  • No, he's too pretty to be Pete, it's Jennifer Justice

14 32.56%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    You don't listen, do you? And you say I'm immature!

While you're hanging around then, I have a question. When I asked you why it was OK for Jen to call Mimi a man, you said it's OK when they act like a man. Well you've just put both feet in your mouth because there's no TS acts more like a man than Jennifer Justice, maybe on a par with Mimi. Why is there an execption to the rule for Jen?

I'll give you a while to think of a lie.
    Jen doesn't act like a man? She calls guys fags. Lots of people use the the word "fag" to describe uncool, stupid, and/or lame in America.

However Jen is usually always a lady. Unless she feels attacked or belittled. She's a strong minded woman, there is no crime in that.

NOW ANSWER MINE: Why are you, Lust, MBF, and other men trying to start a New World Order against the girls? You keep picking whose next on the list? Mimi, Vanessa, Nicole, and Now Jen?
    I don't know why I even bothered asking

Jen acts more like a man that 90% of the forum!!!!!

She doesn't look like one, but she certainly does act like one. I'm sure the majority agree whether they have a set to speak up or not. Don't be so deluded by thinking Jen is calling us fags in any other sense than gay. She had a signature saying God hates gays or some shit. I don't want to hear any more of your predictable excuses for her, it's bullshit.

On to your question - LMFAOOOOOO you really do believe that, don't you? That's the funny part.

We're not plotting any attacks on tgirls, in fact whether you believe it or not, I've more respect for tgirls than GG's. However that respect should work BOTH ways and when I'm called a fatherless bastard, gay, fag bla, bla, bla then I'm not going to sit back and let you get away with it. Nicole and I both went way overboard, but at least we had the decency to put it behind us and move on. I respect her for that.

I can only speak for myself but the other guys shouln't be placed in the same bracket as me. They've kept in somewhat civil, whereas, when I was on coke sometimes I said things I didn't mean. Now I'm clean, but this feud with Jen is an eye for an eye, so see it how you like. I don't really give a fuck.

So calm yourself, there are no hit-lists

mmmhmmm

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

I rented the movie Jennifer was from netflex its called movinG, fuckinh hilarious movie.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by celestefan1
    I rented the movie Jennifer was from netflex its called movinG, fuckinh hilarious movie.
    Synopsis?

<^ . .^>
    ( İvİ )