Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default GUILTY....NOT GUILTY????

I wonder if his sick ass is gonna be found guilty on any of the charges. I think he'll be found guilty of at least one of the charges.

Veteran Poster

Guilty as hell and as an added bonus I provided a link to the many faces of MJ. From Wide nose negro, To No nose Caucasian. WOW! lol

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

The longer the jury takes, the greater the likelihood that they will find him guilty of something. In my opinion, they will get him on one or more relatively minor "compromise" charges.

I would be very surprised if he actually did any real time. After all, he is in California, and we've seen how other high-profile cases have been routinely mishandled by the prosecution - as has obviously been the case with this matter.

Rookie Poster

Default guilty

He is guilty as hell, wanna bet they cry racisim or railroading if found guilty?

I haven't been following the trial that closely, but from what I have seen and read, the prosecution has not proven their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Guilty or not, I think he will be aquitted.

If he is aquitted, he will probably celebrate by holding the world's largest pyjama party.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mainposter03xc_113.jpg 
Views:	3263 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	22832  

You are all jealous because the voices only talk to me

Rookie Poster

Default michael

guilty

Professional Poster

Who gives a shit? She's a mess.

Veteran Poster

Mental problems yes whether he is criminal or not I don't know......12 year old(in some ways) stuck in the body of an adult.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Veteran Poster

I think it is hard to voice my opinion without seeing the evidence. To be honest, I have not been following the trial closing. Though I think Michael is a little screwy in the head (I am being nice), it is easy to see why someone might find him guilty. Personally, I don't care if he is guilty or not. I am care more about prosecuting Bin Laden and al-Zarqawi than prosecuting Michael Jackson and Martha Stewart.

Gold Poster

From Rueters today (6/7):

... With [military] expenditure of $455 billion, the United States accounted for almost half the global figure, more than the combined total of the 32 next most powerful nations, said SIPRI, which is widely recognized for the reliability of its data.
    One can only imagine what some of those billions would do to alleviate crowded classrooms, provide funding so no child really wouldn't be left behind, lower college tuition fees, fund public mass transit projects, research cures for deadly diseases, fund job training programs, fund healthcare for the indigent, increase aid to poor and/or underdeveloped countries, take our homeless off the streets, et all, but nooooooooooooooooo, in this culture of celebrity bubble we choose to exist in, we must -- MUST -- dedicate a great portion of our media and attention to a dysfunctional boy/man superstar being fleeced by a gold digging opportunist, because, well, all the other aforementioned issues require thinking, work, and compassion. Look at the money and energy wasted on this ?! Imagine if we could focus that kind of media attention on the greed of corporate boardrooms or military waste, for example ?

In other words, who should give a flying fuck whether he is guilty or not ?

TSluver247 -- How 'bout also maybe getting to the bottom of why they hate us to begin with ? What good is catching those guys if we have not addressed the policies which bring this hatred toward us in the first place ? Worldwide terrorism is up three fold from 2003. How is it a safer world ? How is the world more at peace today since dumbfuck's illegal and unwarranted war into a country which had nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with 9/11 ? Do you really believe all will be well once these guys are caught ?

I can't believe how many are consummed by the Jackson case.