Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    All the photos bar the top one DO HAVE NOSEJOBS.

Plenty people in Asia have nose jobs and plenty don't. Just because your stereotype of beauty has a surgically enhanced nose, don't expect everyone to want the same. I think all those girls look fine and feminine. I see more big noses on white girls and they often look better BEFORE they have the nosejob also.

seanchai
    AMEN. Stop thinking that surgical ways of altering your body is better than natural. Its actually the opposite.

cooper1986

Im pretty sure italians have the largest noses.

Veteran Poster

I have a fairly big nose, I was whining about my features one day to my rommate and we measured with fingers and it's pretty much the same as hers. Contrast that to another rommate of mine who has one of those tiny upturned button noses, kind of like a nose job but hers is natural, and I think it looks funny.

If I got full-on FFS, I'd probably tweak it in conjunction with other facial changes but not by itself. I'm scared of nose jobs, I've seen far too many bad ones or revisions until they look like Michael Jackson! So many women get them (and some men) and then they look disproportionate.

Rookie Poster

Default Actually

Actually that is their noses after surgery.

Most Asians have a flat bridge on their noses so they get it filled in and the result is what you see here.

Really its true. have a look at some of the other Asian girls and take note of the bridge.

Apart from that, living here in Asia for a period of time, you get to know what surgery the girls are getting.

Nose, breasts, hips, buttocks etc.