Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Why do a lot of the Asian girls not get nosejobs?

Ok, ok - before someone goes on, thinking i'm being negative or wanting to cast them in a bad light, this is just a trend I noticed, and am simply curious about it. Yes, many girls don't need one.

But, many do, and if you've got a nose the size of a trucker, you're going to need to get it dealt with, to have some remote amount of femininity to the face. I think that we can all agree on.

So, i've noticed, while girls around the world, elsewhere, seem to be aware of this, in Asia, it's sort of something they're either completely blind to, or just don't care about.

Or, maybe it's something else.

Either way, it's a pattern, and maybe someone here knows about it.

Examples:

And, even if a girl fully transitions (SRS), many still don't get it done (attached):

So, does anyone know the reason behind this?

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ladyboys_50019_072_211.jpg 
Views:	1216 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	157077  

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Why do a lot of the Asian girls not get nosejobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Ok, ok - before someone goes on, thinking i'm being negative or wanting to cast them in a bad light, this is just a trend I noticed, and am simply curious about it. Yes, many girls don't need one.

But, many do, and if you've got a nose the size of a trucker, you're going to need to get it dealt with, to have some remote amount of femininity to the face. I think that we can all agree on.

So, i've noticed, while girls around the world, elsewhere, seem to be aware of this, in Asia, it's sort of something they're either completely blind to, or just don't care about.

Or, maybe it's something else.

Either way, it's a pattern, and maybe someone here knows about it.

Examples:

And, even if a girl fully transitions (SRS), many still don't get it done (attached):

So, does anyone know the reason behind this?

Thanks!
    They do get nose jobs. I know 4 Asian girls who have had nose jobs and my other half talks about getting her nose done all the time ( of course i do my best to talk her out since i as well as all her friends think she already has a nice nose).

Professional Poster

I didn't say ALL don't. I didn't even say "most" don't.

I said a lot don't.

Just go through any of the sites. There are plenty of other examples.

P.S. I do want to repeat to everyone that this is NOT a blanket statement, only a question on what I am observing as a 'trend' by geographic/cultural region.

I do not want to insult anyone here, and am making every effort to do just that.

As said before, plenty of Asian girls do get them and plenty of them do not need them.

Silver Poster

Ah, c´mon, Nowhere. You´re jealous and want to have the same nose as them.

Why??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thb_50_897.jpg 
Views:	1179 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	157078  

double post

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Why??
    Fair enough, although it still does baffle me that some of them can get enough $$$ for full SRS (which is radically more expensive), but still not enough for that.

You are there right now, so I'm glad to hear it directly.

Thank you for that.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

All the photos bar the top one DO HAVE NOSEJOBS.

Plenty people in Asia have nose jobs and plenty don't. Just because your stereotype of beauty has a surgically enhanced nose, don't expect everyone to want the same. I think all those girls look fine and feminine. I see more big noses on white girls and they often look better BEFORE they have the nosejob also.

seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Why??
    Fair enough, although it still does baffle me that some of them can get enough $$$ for full SRS (which is radically more expensive), but still not enough for that.

You are there right now, so I'm glad to hear it directly.

Thank you for that.
    SRS here is very popular.Unlike the US where girls talk about it for years and years and make major announcements on HA regarding their SRS ambitions,here the girl simply goes away for a week and when she comes back shes sporting a new vagina.

Nose jobs arent as popular nor as hot a commodity.I recently asked one of my models,who has a rather wide,flat nose if she ever considered a nose job...she simplly said "No want" End of that discussion....

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    All the photos bar the top one DO HAVE NOSEJOBS.

Plenty people in Asia have nose jobs and plenty don't. Just because your stereotype of beauty has a surgically enhanced nose, don't expect everyone to want the same. I think all those girls look fine and feminine. I see more big noses on white girls and they often look better BEFORE they have the nosejob also.

seanchai
    I understand how it can be overkill, but it's scientific fact that most women have smaller noses than men. I'm not saying it has to be so extreme, but there is a range of 'norms'. I believe DJ Asia has explained it in directly answering what I was getting in the last post, where it is more of a question of attitude and perception, which is what I guessed beforehand, and now am certain on.

Thanks everyone!