Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger Vance
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank147
    I am out in So Cal, where is this "Peanuts"?
    7969 Santa Monica Blvd., LA, CA (West Hollywood)

Ask TrueBeautyTS for directions.

I am NOT the Tranny Mapquest.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS

Although..... for a fee, I can take anyone on my "Tranny Tours". Show you ALL the hotspots - Peanuts, the Palms, Donut Time, the Yukon, Sylvia Boots Murder Scene, Eddie Murphy Tranny Pick-up spot, Benito's Taco Shop, The BlackLight, The "stroll", Vasiline Ally, The Fruit Loop, and much, MUCH MORE!!!!!

Call for departure times and prices. 1-800-TrannyTours.

(Tranny Tours is a trademark of TrueBeauty Inc. Prices subject to change if it looks like I can sucker you for more. Generous Gentlemen only, please. No checks. You must be 18 yrs + unless accompanied by an adult. Father/son discounts may be available. No food or drinks on tour. Please remain seated until vehicle comes to a complete stop.)

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Vasiline Ally,
    Could I have a private tour at THAT particular spot???

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Default Tour and Club

Count me in for both

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Don't want to go to the donut shot or Benitos though...unless it's in the daytime. And don't get me started on Vasiline Ally.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Although..... for a fee, I can take anyone on my "Tranny Tours". Show you ALL the hotspots - Peanuts, the Palms, Donut Time, the Yukon, Sylvia Boots Murder Scene, Eddie Murphy Tranny Pick-up spot, Benito's Taco Shop, The BlackLight, The "stroll", Vasiline Ally, The Fruit Loop, and much, MUCH MORE!!!!!

Thats funny!I was totally ignorant to the fact that Benitos(the one on SM Blvd) was a tranny hot spot...stopped in there one night about 4 years ago and wow what a shock! There were some trannys there alright...not exactly top shelf selection,but yup there were trannys .... and their pimps hanging around...and a few cops giving the girls a hard time...ate my taquitos and split

Gold Poster

I still think we should try to assemble such a meeting. Maybe not Peanuts, but, say, a meeting at Club Cobra? An "HA/TER Night" at Club Cobra some Thursday night?

I had a great time with Hara and Felicia two weeks ago Thursday, both at the club, and at this great little diner we got together at after the club closed. ...I can just picture a bunch of us sitting together afterward at the diner in the wee hours of the morning talking current AND reliving old HA moments and gossiping like no tomorrow. Hee-hee.

... The Cobra Club is a very cool, intimate, and unassuming neighborhood bar to say the least, and the nearby diner was simply to die for -- good food and cool, attractive waitresses.

Let's try to plan an evening for say, two or three months from now? What do y'all think? When is the next pageant? Maybe we can piggyback off that?

Just a thought.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

5 Star Poster

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Count me and Jessica in.

It would also be a good way to make more people aware of the boards, and would be fun to get to see everyone.

Hugs,
    TS Jamie
    I think it would be fun ... If Legend showed up (He won't, but ...), I'd put my differences with him aside for the evening and just try to have fun.

I wish I could be there tomorrow. Grrrrrrr.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

I'm still in regardless of the venue, but agree that Cobra is a great spot. As far as the next pagent, I think Queen of the Universe is in October or November and was at the Circus Disco on Santa Monica last year.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.