Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Candy Shop

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsluver247
    Mostly it depends on what part of the state. I mean in St. Louis (which definitely isn't near L.A.) Bloods and Crips are the majority. That FOLKs and People alliances aren't really true most of the time. In Chicago Vicelords, 4's, BPSN should all be under People alliances along with Latin Kings. Now if a Blackstone were to take their ass to a Latin King neighborhood, more than likely they would get their face broken mostly for being a black dude in their neighborhood.

True Pirus don't ally with anyone. Crips and FOLKs (mostly GDN) have a pretty good alliance,however most FOLKS in Chicago have probably never met a Crip. That alliance stuff just matters where you are, and there is never a strong alliance with any gang, even within itself.
    Crips in California kill other Crips more than they do Bloods.

It's all pretty sad and fucked up in the end unless things keep changing.

Junior Poster

Oh yeah, not trying to disrespect but I won't rely too much on information gangs from State public safety websites. For example they say Crips and Black Gangster Disciples compete over drugs...the funny thing is there are no Black Gangster Disciples. There are Black Disciples(BDs) and Gangster Disciples(GDN....which later evolved to Growth and Development under the Chairman Larry Hoover) and these two nations stem from one original nation. Now they are Opposition and have seperate leadership.

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Junior Poster

Oh yeah Jade you won't mind if I hit you up in a week or so to see what plans you have in Chicago will you?

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Thank you overloard

For adding to the list of your misogynist comments and images by calling that woman a bitch-

and that avatar is fine but the caption is really offensive.
    I don't think its funny at all.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Veteran Poster

I knew there would be posters that knew more than me. Thanks for the education, since I am ignorant on gangs. I never participated in a gang bang. The only thing I bang are women and T-girls. For me, I never understood gangs, more than someone trying to belong in a group or society.

Junior Poster

This board really has gone straight down the shitter.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Thank you overloard

For adding to the list of your misogynist comments and images by calling that woman a bitch-

and that avatar is fine but the caption is really offensive.
    I don't think its funny at all.
    God either your too strung up and you need a vacation Or your too strung up and you need a vacation. People that take everything so serious really take the fun out of owning a Hardcore BJ Avatar.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I merely stated that I personally found your caption offensive-

AND yes I think you have made some uneducated comments, particulary the one about women who undergo SRS-

but calling another woman a bitch is not cool-
    maybe that locker room talk is ok in other places-
    but i personally take offense to it-

its a sexist term when used in the context u used it in

that is my opinion-

u are free to say whatever u please, but it's still sexist

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

I have to say that nobody that comes to this board could possibly be a gang banger.
    But if they were or ARE I would urge them to leave the street mentality were it belongs......IN THE STREET.

Peace out my brother.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by geekmeat
    I have to say that nobody that comes to this board could possibly be a gang banger.
    But if they were or ARE I would urge them to leave the street mentality were it belongs......IN THE STREET.

Peace out my brother.

The "gang bangers" on this board are as much gang bangers as Wayne Brady is.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg