Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Candy Shop

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by geekmeat
    I have to say that nobody that comes to this board could possibly be a gang banger.
    But if they were or ARE I would urge them to leave the street mentality were it belongs......IN THE STREET.

Peace out my brother.
    Hey "my brother", why don't you read the rest of the thread before you start judging or making lame attempts to act as if you know about "gangbangers". I work with youth so they CAN BECOME ex-Bangers. I myself was NEVER a HARDCORE BANGER first of all. I was a member and now I do my part so young "brothers-white,black, and latino" can leave the gang mentality.
    Why don't you people fucking read.

Most of the kids I work with also HAVE COMPUTERS like every other American and are on them all the time(usually downloading music. But don't think every kid in the "hood" doesn't have access to a computer, we're not living in some fucking 3rd world country.Also every gang member is not a gang banger.

By the way, I'm sorry to detract from your usual "anyone got more pics of this girl's dick" threads. Or your "black dicks I would love to suck" picture threads. From now on I will remain on topic and post ONLY things you guys like.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    AND yes I think you have made some uneducated comments, particulary the one about women who undergo SRS-
    Im sorry but you ask questions when you dont know something, And clearly if you dont know something then your clearly Uneducated on that particular topic, and If your uneducated about the topic and your in a Forum where people might know something on the topic.

Theres an old phrase that Id like to reflect on..."You can't win them all"

Thats all Im gonna say

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Rookie Poster

I'm just gonna look at Allanah's gorgeous face in her avatar and stop reading this thread..........

Junior Poster

Partlycloudy's future

See you'll still be pulling 'em partlycloudy

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson
    We're set to work with some groups in Los Angeles next month on training and gang prevention.

Veteran Poster

lol These pictures keep getting gayer and gayer

Junior Poster

Junior Poster

Default Candy

Wow...is Melissa really a t-girl??? I must say that she made my heart go booom

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson
    Dont tell me your gonna let Cloudy win this war of Pictures...Im ashamed of you Thompson...

Junior Poster

I'm done cause his last picture wasn't even original. Besides I'm tired of looking for good pics.