0 0%
  • Gay and Bald

15 55.56%
  • Neither gay nor bald and I'm neither Rod nor crazy

10 37.04%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Is Rod?

Junior Poster

I am queer for your young pretty mouth night queen. Don't fight it. You can't stop talking about me and my hair. Wait till you see my big cock night fag.

I’m sorry to do this, "Rod," but part of being an imbecile – which you most assuredly are – means being too stupid to keep track of your own lies. For example, in your latest ode to hypocrisy, you sent me a PM containing the following (I can, of course, provide the screen capture):

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    I am actually wealthy. I manage several multi-million dollar trusts that belong to me and my family. I don't advertise it you fucking hick. I have a fiduciary responsibilty to my family to keep a low profile.
    The most unfortunate part of that particular lie was that you didn’t remember how it conflicted with a previous lie you told back when you had a problem with White_Male_Canda:

Please "white male Canada" let us know your scientific credentials.

As a scientist I am interested in your analysis of atmospheric CO2 levels.
    Oooops….. You better run along and edit/delete that. Allow me to be of assistance by providing the link:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=22672&start=0

The best part of this whole thing is that, while looking through my post history, you actually copied information from one of my first posts to put into that PM you sent me:

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    I doubt that I would be considered very high-profile or a celebrity, which is fine because I work to maintain anonymity, but I am in a position of trust (corporate fiduciary obligations, etc.) -- the continued profitability of which demands that I maintain a certain public image.
    Stupid is as stupid does, huh, Forrest? Well, I can’t say this hasn’t been fun – I actually managed to tear up from laughing so hard – but you better get to the part where you backpedal to cover up your now proven hypocrisy and lying. Hey, here’s an idea. You could tell us all how you’re actually some Billionaire Bruce Wayne, managing multi-million dollar trusts by day and working as a crime-fighting scientist by night. How would that be?

P.S. As for being a hick, I'm actually from NYC. Nice try though, cupcake.

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Yowzers,
    The wording is suspiciously similar. I'm not saying this as an attack. I can understand a hedge fund manager wanting to keep a low profile because part of raising money to keep the fund viable means that you maintain a reputation. Whether it's as honest, or smart, or straight-laced etc.

But to manage a family trust your fiduciary responsibility depends only on good decision making. You're not soliciting money. "I have a fiduciary responsibility to my family to maintain a low profile"? What a crock of shit. You have a fiduciary responsibility to your family not to touch their money if your background is a B.S in chemistry as Rod told me.

I interned for a long-short equity fund at some point in my past. I don't want to say how long ago, cause I want to be anonymous for different reasons. It was an unpaid position. It's not easy to pretend you manage a hedge fund because at the end of the day there are tons of investors, other managers, fund of funds, and brokers who know who you are.

Junior Poster

I’m sorry to do this, "Rod," but part of being an imbecile – which you most assuredly are – means being too stupid to keep track of your own lies. For example, in your latest ode to hypocrisy, you sent me a PM containing the following (I can, of course, provide the screen capture):

I am actually wealthy. I manage several multi-million dollar trusts that belong to me and my family. I don't advertise it you fucking hick. I have a fiduciary responsibilty to my family to keep a low profile.
    The most unfortunate part of that particular lie was that you didn’t remember how it conflicted with a previous lie you told back when you had a problem with White_Male_Canda:

Oooops….. You better run along and edit/delete that. Allow me to be of assistance by providing the link:

The best part of this whole thing is that, while looking through my post history, you actually copied information from one of my first posts to put into that PM you sent me:

I doubt that I would be considered very high-profile or a celebrity, which is fine because I work to maintain anonymity, but I am in a position of trust (corporate fiduciary obligations, etc.) -- the continued profitability of which demands that I maintain a certain public image.
    Stupid is as stupid does, huh, Forrest? Well, I can’t say this hasn’t been fun – I actually managed to tear up from laughing so hard – but you better get to the part where you backpedal to cover up your now proven hypocrisy and lying. Hey, here’s an idea. You could tell us all how you’re actually some Billionaire Bruce Wayne, managing multi-million dollar trusts by day and working as a crime-fighting scientist by night. How would that be?

What lie are you talking about you broke hillbilly? I received a BS in Chemistry aBout 25 years ago, I AM A TRAINED CHEMIST. I don't work in that field I TOLD VEGAS BOY THAT. I HAVE MENTIONED THAT A COUPLE OF TIMES HOW DOES THAT CONFLICT?????? I didn't publish my financial situation you did. I don't brag about money. YOU CONSTANTLY BRAG ABOUT YOUR MONEY.

I THINK YOUR WEALTH IS IMAGINARY,

PROVE THAT YOU HAVE MONEY. .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quinn_and_business_partner2_121.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	157076  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy
    Yowzers,
    The wording is suspiciously similar. I'm not saying this as an attack. I can understand a hedge fund manager wanting to keep a low profile because part of raising money to keep the fund viable means that you maintain a reputation. Whether it's as honest, or smart, or straight-laced etc.

But to manage a family trust your fiduciary responsibility depends only on good decision making. You're not soliciting money. "I have a fiduciary responsibility to my family to maintain a low profile"? What a crock of shit. You have a fiduciary responsibility to your family not to touch their money if your background is a B.S in chemistry as Rod told me.

I interned for a long-short equity fund at some point in my past. I don't want to say how long ago, cause I want to be anonymous for different reasons. It was an unpaid position. It's not easy to pretend you manage a hedge fund because at the end of the day there are tons of investors, other managers, fund of funds, and brokers who know who you are.
    I don't work as a chemist VEGAS queer. I am trained as a chemist. SEE THE DIFFERENCE. I RECEIVED A BS IN CHEM ABOUT 25 YEARS AGO.

I DON'T NEED TO LIE ABOUT MYSELF.

Junior Poster

You sure you want to do this? He just said he can provide the screen capture. The point is not to embarrass you. He's pointing out an inconsistency in your commentary since you attacked him.

I don't doubt you have a bs in chemistry.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy
    You sure you want to do this? He just said he can provide the screen capture. The point is not to embarrass you. He's pointing out an inconsistency in your commentary since you attacked him.

I don't doubt you have a bs in chemistry.
    What do you doubt vegas queer? I don't lie or make up stories about myself like that pathetic old queen, (quinn).

Junior Poster

What do you doubt vegas queer?
    That you single-handedly manage multi-million dollar trusts. I also have some doubts about whether the trusts exist. Though I don't have as they say, a dog in that hunt. If they exist, I wish you well.

I don't doubt that you have a bs in chemistry. Now I don't know this, but I don't think there are a lot of interesting jobs for people with bs' in chemistry. Not that a bachelor's is a bad degree, it's actually very good for many fields. But I thought the hard sciences were specialized enough that chemists had at least a master's. I know a guy with a master's in neuroscience, and he's got a fairly good job, but he told me the master's was prerequisite.

I also don't doubt you're suspiciously insecure about money. A lot of people are. It's a serious issue. I don't wish financial distress on anyone. I also noticed other issues I've already mentioned. Cheers. I'm trying to be nice. Please don't call me queer again. I'm not.

Junior Poster

Queen, Quinn? same thing. Vegasboy, Fagboy? same thing. They make a nice tinkerbell couple.

What lie are you talking about you broke hillbilly? I received a BS in Chemistry aBout 25 years ago, I AM A TRAINED CHEMIST. I don't work in that field I TOLD VEGAS BOY THAT. I HAVE MENTIONED THAT A COUPLE OF TIMES HOW DOES THAT CONFLICT?????? I didn't publish my financial situation you did. I don't brag about money. YOU CONSTANTLY BRAG ABOUT YOUR MONEY.

I THINK YOUR WEALTH IS IMAGINARY,

PROVE THAT YOU HAVE MONEY. .
    Wow, judging from you're multiple responses – none of which reconcile your conflicting stories or your copying from my own post – I really must have hit a nerve. Too easy. Anyway, now for some more fun. What were you saying about you not bragging about having money?

I never claimed to be a pretty girl. you did.

Can you prove it?

You sure have a big mouth and a couple of pictures of who knows who.

I am not pretty I am old and rich.
    Wow, you just can't seem to stop contradicting yourself, can you, stupid? And what's with you calling anyone old, Grandpa? You're old enough that you could actually be my father:

OK I am 49. Are you happy now?
    In the nearly six years that I've been here, my track record has been spotless, and its veracity remains effectively uncontested. You've only been here six months – and you're posts are rife with contradictory bullshit. Time for more of that backpedaling you're getting so used to, bitch.

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.