• Gay and Bald

15 55.56%
  • Neither gay nor bald and I'm neither Rod nor crazy

10 37.04%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Is Rod?

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Uh oh, our resident nancy boy must be really upset. "He" is sending me angry PMs. A more desperate move by a more desperately underequipped poster would be hard to find. Nice....

Oh, by the way, what you believe is about as important as what my cat thinks about Einstein’s efforts to formulate a unified field theory (look it up, stupid), so get over yourself, cupcake. Nice try, though.

-Quinn
    Just fuck off big shot. Go find your own fight.
    Woe there, Richard Simmons. There's no reason to get all Sweatin' To The Oldies on me. Take it easy, or you might hurt my feelings.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

The short answer is no I don't want to meet you and I don't care what you look like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rogaine_rod_102.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	156753  

Junior Poster

Uh oh, our resident nancy boy must be really upset. "He" is sending me angry PMs. A more desperate move by a more desperately underequipped poster would be hard to find. Nice....

Oh, by the way, what you believe is about as important as what my cat thinks about Einstein’s efforts to formulate a unified field theory (look it up, stupid), so get over yourself, cupcake. Nice try, though.

-Quinn
    Woe there, Richard Simmons. There's no reason to get all Sweatin' To The Oldies on me. Take it easy, or you might hurt my feelings.

-Quinn
    OK, I will catch up with you the next time you start posting about your fictional financial empire.
    See you there smart ass. signing off for now.

Professional Poster

-Quinn

-Quinn
    OK, I will catch up with you the next time you start posting about your fictional financial empire.
    Why do fail to believe that he is successful? Don't judge everyone by your own standards!

He doesn't come across as someone who would lie, in fact I've never once thought about questioning his business acumen.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

-Quinn

-Quinn

Awww, don't be like that, Richard. Just because your life didn't turn out the way you hoped is no reason to hate on anyone who actually has the audacity to make things happen (and live with the consequences). Either way, any time your intellectually anemic ass wants to step up for another metaphorical bitch slapping, I'll be positively giddy with anticipation for the ensuing hilarity. Until then, stay weak, clown.

Oh, maybe I should hand this back to you now too:

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

I'm thinking a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B:

-Quinn
    Tell us more about your financial SUCCESS Big shot. I hear you are the Donald Trump of rural southern Georgia.

At least that is what the kinfolks say. Her are some of your holdings;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quinns_vacation_home_950.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	141.8 KB 
ID:	157034   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quinns_mansion_446.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	166.2 KB 
ID:	157035   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quinn_and_business_partner_186.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	157036  

Gold Poster

Quinn isn't online Bald la Bald.....You're the only one here that's telling lies. If you had any hair left you wouldn't waste time trying convince us you did..

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy
    The short answer is no I don't want to meet you and I don't care what you look like.
    Why is my hair featured in your signature queer? You want me show boy.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quinn isn't online Bald la Bald.....You're the only one here that's telling lies. If you had any hair left you wouldn't waste time trying convince us you did..
    The old fool will see it soon enough homo, You owe me a blow job queer.

Gold Poster

You're begging me for a blowjob while calling ME queer?

That's right, I forgot you'd came out...I don't pay much attention to my sig