Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Roy Jones Jr is going to school Trinidad, it will be close but I can see RJJ knocking him out down the stretch.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

I gave this some thought, and I'm not willing to put my avatar on it. Frankly, though I'm calling for Trinidad, I'm not even putting money on it, which is rare for me when it comes to fights.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    I gave this some thought, and I'm not willing to put my avatar on it. Frankly, though I'm calling for Trinidad, I'm not even putting money on it, which is rare for me when it comes to fights.

-Quinn

Default Re: Roy Jones- Felix Trinidad

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy
    Who wins? In their primes, I'd say Roy easily. It's interesting since Roy has slipped much more than Trinidad but I have to expect Tito to be made to order for Roy.

For all his power, Tito has never been great at handling speed, and I haven't seen anyone in their prime faster than Roy.

So Roy Jones TKO 9

WHO CARES? BOXING SUCKS EVER SINCE THE 80'S

IT IS A CRIME HOW THEY TRY TO COMPARE THIS WITH THE ALI-FRASIER FIGHTS IN THIER ADVERTISING.

A ROTTEN SHAME

GOOD THINGS

Junior Poster

Boxing is on the rise again, my friend. I'll agree that it had turned sour for a while but this last year put it back on the map. I'm pretty sure there will be good fights this year too, Mayweather V Cotto is the one that I'd most like to see happen.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

there was talk of de la hoya vs cotto but that fell through. now i'm seeing talk of de la hoya vs mayweather 2 for later this year. cotto is gonna fight some reality show guy.

Junior Poster

I'd rather see De la Hoya V Mayweather, he deserves a rematch. I'd like to see Mayweather V Cotto somewhere down the line aswell if Mayweather manages to beat Oscar again. (I'm not convinced he will)

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Do you see a possible avatar bet on the horizon, partlycloudy?
    possibly.

Junior Poster

Avatar bet? What are the terms & conditions of the bets? Sounds like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolveR.
    Avatar bet? What are the terms & conditions of the bets? Sounds like fun.
    Generally speaking, the winner gets to pick the loser's avatar (and, on occasion, his sig) for a mutually agreed period of time. It can make for some great laughs (Legend's avatar after he lost to M77, Night Rider’s avatar after he lost to Partly, etc.).

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.