Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default genetic girls are getting silicone pumped in their ass?

is this the new new....rumor is lola luv aka angel had that shit done, this new model right here looks like she had it done too....got that round ass u only see on trannys n shit....i had a homegirl in florida who said the gg's down there would get pumped at the same place the tgirls would go and that sometimes they would have pumping parties....i guess thats like a tupperware party or some shit...lmao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6numwj9_113.jpg 
Views:	1368 
Size:	242.7 KB 
ID:	156689   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00047_156.jpg 
Views:	1327 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	156690  

GGs, hell, even TG/TS women haven't got a clue in many (But not all) cases.

I was up in Joisey a few weeks ago, heading out to see a nice gurl that was in the neighborhood that night, and I found myself on an elevator with a bevvy of jabbering GGs and the highlight of the convo was, I shit you not, "Oh, don't worry! They eventually settle and they'll be fine!".

Waddafugizzat?!?

"Oh, don't worry, sweetie. Your new storebought boobies will be fine after some gravity sets in."

Now, I have my own opinions about enhancements and adjustments to a woman's form, but when those that have it dropped on them naturally are out fucking with it... Grrrr. As to those gurls that we know and love so well, some choose well, some choose often, but we all hope for the best (And, in many cases, see the best results).

But, hey, when the GGs pump, lift, and augment, that's just overkill in most cases.

I can't begin to count the number of GGs I know that have had breast =REDUCTION= surgery.

Do the math.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Addendum:

That's not an ass, those are airbags...

She's preparing to be rear-ended in the worst way.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

Im not a real big fan of pumping. Im sure there is a way to get a bigger ass without pumping, but i just dont like the feel. Im an ass man too

Reminds me of the girl here in atl a couple years back who caught that murder charge and she was known to pump half of the TSs here in the state. Im sure there is a thread here about it

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Firstly, I think 90% of TS and GG who get their asses pumped look terrible.

Secondly, there have been a few GG's who attend my events who have thier asses pumped.

And they look terrible.
    I agree. It would be one thing if women who did this to their bodies were doing it to add and "round" their butt because their butt was originally flat or out of shape, or to shape/tweak with it in a way that compliments a narrow waistline or nice shapely breasts, thus further removing another "male" trace left on their respective figures, but many, particularly Brazilian women it seems, go wa-a-a-a-a-y too far imo. More is not better if it disrupts their natural build or natural lines. An overhang is not attractive, particularly when it seems to hang from any angle. ... Why would an ectomorphic woman want a mesomorphic butt?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

Angel is so hot from head to waist and then it's just wrong...

thats been going on for years

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Dat don't make it rite, woman, if their butt comes off looking like a bean bag in jeans!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Dat don't make it rite, woman, if their butt comes off looking like a bean bag in jeans!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com