Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

yes all men cheat, and here's another tidbit of info 'ALL WOMEN CHEAT'

you rarely hear about women cheating because they are smart with what they do and how they go about it.................

Men will fuck a chick, come home and do stupid shit, like
    • leave an extra condom in their slacks/jeans
      leave their cellphone unlocked so anyone can just walk up and check text messages or past calls

Women are the BEST at hiding shit, and by this I mean they are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

A woman will never get caught because when they cheat it is well thought out, the plan has been in their heads for a matter of days in most cases. Women are better at running all kinds of scenarios through their heads to see what could go wrong and how to prevent it. Men have the same qualities, we are just lazy in enforcing them

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    yes all men cheat, and here's another tidbit of info 'ALL WOMEN CHEAT'

you rarely hear about women cheating because they are smart with what they do and how they go about it.................

Men will fuck a chick, come home and do stupid shit, like
    • leave an extra condom in their slacks/jeans
      leave their cellphone unlocked so anyone can just walk up and check text messages or past calls

I'll add more later
    leave it to you, mister smarty pants!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

i only do it in my mind.

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Junior Poster

It's only cheating if you have vaginal sex with someone.

Anal is perfectly alright!

Rookie Poster

Yes we do, but so do you!

Cheating is boring, loving is harder and requires more effort.

If you love yourself then you will know who to love, who to trust and who to cheat with!

This is from the other thread that morphed into a discussion about cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivialove
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivialove
    Oh Julie that really sucks!~ i do know the same feeling~ my ex did sleep with a gg behind my back and not communicating with me. since i am very open with him about everything. its just sad that someone has to lie in a relationship with someone sooooooo open and good understanding ability
    I was out out of town when it happened. I called up my friend while I was away and about a minute into the conversation I just had this feeling and I said "why is my boyfriend over your house". She almost hit the floor. She said I was being crazy, then when I got back home he told me that yes he was there.

Olivia I say once a cheat then always a cheat. Look at it as a gain not a loss. You were able to see what kind of person he really was, and now your available for that perfect person to come into your life.

i agree with u Julie Once a Cheater will always be a cheater... he was out with our friends (i couldnt go cuz i had to work). Our friend told me the truth( had pics of him with her) so i confronted him about it . he gagged and literally lied to me by denying etc til i caught them at his job place with her in car with him... imagine the feeling after being with him for 9 yrs and the sacrafices i made for him. boy was i pissed and hurt! at least i found the strength to walk out with no money and made it thru... it was really tough start..i am grateful for the friends i made thru the ordeals. Ya know the trust isnt always 100 percent even with friends.. so i am cautious
    After reading this I had some thoughts about the subject. I wanted to say that I am truly sorry for the pain she felt, however sometimes people find ways to work through the situation. As it turned out MSN had an article today about people who forgave cheating mates and their reasons.

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.asp...id=6&GT1=10678

Another thing, is I don’t believe that once a cheat always a cheat. In some cases, yes. But each case is different. In my case, even though we didn’t have sex, I was doing a lot things for her like picking up take out for her and her kids. Then I would go home and have to do the same for my family. I got tired and realized that it was making life too complicated. So I gave it and have not done anything like that since. That’s been over ten years ago.

A lighter way of looking at it, is that some people who catch their mates cheating can take and run. They use the other person’s guilt to their advantage and that’s a big advantage. For some it would be like winning the grand showcase on The Price Is Right.
    If I were to catch my wife cheating, I could turn it into 3-5 years of special treatment and good times for me. I saw a phone number some man had written on the dresser and I never said anything about it. I can always dream.
    I'm having my friends help me bring stuff into the house, and she lying on the couch with her nightgown on. But nothings working so far.

I look at this on a biological level. One of the main functions of males of most species (mammals) includes impregnating the female. He is equipped to impregnate as many as he can find. The female, on the other hand, has the one egg, and once the deed's been done, she has no more use for intercourse. So biologically, men have been programmed for multiple partners whereas women have not. So in order not to cheat, men have to make an intellectual decision that goes against their biological makeup. It's not quite as hard for women.

I don't cheat. My wife knows all about my outside women (or as much as she wants to know).

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

...has the one egg, and once the deed's been done, she has no more use for intercourse.
    given your handle eggbert you should know better. most mammalian females have a lifetime's supply on the other hand i don't have any
    but i still see the need for intercourse

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Not true, thus the dreaded menstrual cycle. When not in heat, most mammalian females want nothing to do with sex.