Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Do all men Cheat?

A recent thread about one subject turned into something else. It turned into a ‘men are cheaters’, bashing thread. Plus there was a lot of mistrust, expressed by the girls of each other. But there was only one side of the story. I’ve been married for twenty one years. Things have not been great for a while but there were many good years. She did some things right to pick and keep her man and she also had qualities that made me want to have a life with her for so long.

I want to quote and discuss some issues brought up in the other thread. I am not saying that I am better that anyone. I love and respect you all and I want to give the benefit of my hard earned experience. I am starting with Julie first.

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie

Awhile ago I dated this guy, he was beyond hot. We were only together for 3 months. One night I had to go pick something up at a bar where trannys hung-out. I was standing at the bar with him and this queen standing next to him started to dance, trying to get his attention. I played it no never-mind until she gave him the look, the look like she wanted to play. I though "she has some nerve, especially right in-front of me". I whispered in his ear "point at her and laugh", and that's exactly what he did. She got all pissed off and walked away. It was hysterical.

Then the demise of our relationship was when he slept with my best GG friend, lol.
    It starts with your first sentence. You picked the wrong guy. A man being “beyond hot” comes with a lot of baggage. Sounds like many many women would want him and he probably had many before he met you. Apparently your gg girlfriend wanted him. "Hot" usually means looks, not character. My wife calls me her “diamond in the rough.” I didn’t have that much experience even at thirty, and wasn’t the greatest dresser, etc.

Too many women are looking at a 22 year old’s six pack stomach and not enough at his mind. At that age their brain has not reached full maturity. How can they be expected to fully commit to a relationship and they don’t even know themselves? I don’t know how old Julie’s man was, but I’m just saying generally. Their relationship with their friends and family can sometimes give clues as to how loyal they are.

The other part of the post had to do with another woman coming on to him at a club. I understand your feelings of being disrespected. But the other side of that is to let a man handle is business. He came with you. He was leaving with you. Too many times a woman will be all up on her man marking her territory and him as her possession. I say give him some space so he will think he is choosing to be with you because of who you are. Not because you were able to keep any woman from speaking to him. Attention from another woman will just make him feel better about himself and he’ll take you home and you’ll get the benefits in bed. Jealousy shows insecurity. But if you confident enough, you can let a man be himself. The only exceptions are those immature one and the players. That’s why you need to get to know what’s going on with them first.

I’m stopping for now, but I plan to bring up some things that other women said in that thread about cheating men and other women. Plus I would like to get to the one thing my wife said that helped keep me faithful for years. Later.

I would like to add a few things.

Of course, many men cheat, but with other woman mostly who VERY WELL know what they are doing.

About the reasons I can only speculate, but it´s probably a power-trip: namely to show you are able to steal away a man from another woman. But at the same time such a behaviour is also showing a lack of self-esteem.

Another factor might be sexual frustration and boredom for both parties.

Then, from personal experience, I know of a case of a woman to have slept with a man in a powerful position jobwise, for personal gains, which worked out in the end. This was "cheating" in the technical sense, but seemed to me more like a business-transaction of some sort.

And then there is this - uncomprehensible for me - set-up where we have an older man and a young mistress. Could anyone enlighten me about that?

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Sadly I would have to say yes, I think all men cheat! I wish it wasnt this way!

Oddly I met one guy that so far hasn't and Im glad I met him! Ill keep you guys posted on this one...lol

Jennifer Paris

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Sadly I would have to say yes, I think all men cheat! I wish it wasnt this way! ...
    Jennifer Paris
    I say they all don't but that depends on what you consider cheating. (See below)

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    I would like to add a few things.

Of course, many men cheat, but with other woman mostly who VERY WELL know what they are doing....

Then, from personal experience, I know of a case of a woman to have slept with a man in a powerful position jobwise, for personal gains, which worked out in the end. This was "cheating" in the technical sense, but seemed to me more like a business-transaction of some sort.

And then there is this - uncomprehensible for me - set-up where we have an older man and a young mistress. Could anyone enlighten me about that?
    A young woman approached me at work out of the blue, saying she wanted to give me a lap dance and do other things. I felt flattered because she was 18 years younger than me. I mostly ended up giving her rides and buying her lunch. I did see her in lingerie once or twice, but we never had sex. So I don't consider that cheating. Later she did ask me to come over and have sex with her, but I was busy that night and turned her down. In 21 years, I have not had sexual intercourse with another person, besides my wife, but she considers corresponding with a woman to be cheating, as well a spending time on this board sometimes.

I use Bill Clinton's definiton, since he was President.

i don't cheat...but if i am cheated on , i am not one of those suckers trying to work it out..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

there is men out there very sparse thought that wont eve stray but thier not hunks with hard bodies that wan t trophy women o show off but in reality think your cheap slut or somethin to just degrade

Yes, all men cheat....at one time or another we all do.

Professional Poster

Just like all girls cheat. But technically I don't cheat on girls, I just date multiple women when there's no relationship established. No commitment means no way to cheat because I'm sure the girls I date still talk to other dudes.

Men and Women both cheat.

I think Maury has just pushed the idea that guys cheat more often than women.

What's that do?

The Judge, last words.(Right before being blasted by a bazooka.)
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Professional Poster

Like hell! LMFAO What about the episodes when there's like 11 dudes tested and they still haven't found the father. lol But women do cheat just as much if not more. Just because "you don't cheat" who are you to point the finger at someone else and say the whole group cheats. I think 90% of all epople cheated sometime in their lives.