Default TV streetwalkers

Just came back from Sydney, Australia where prostitution is legal. That changes everything. Went to “Kings Cross” the red light district. Lots of TV streetwalkers(24 hours a day).

Kings Cross is the nicest red light district in the world. Within one block, you have a Police Station, Health food, ethnic food (24hours), gourmet food, a weightlifting gym, cheap sidewalk massage (regular), head shops, and hotels (seedy and not seedy).

It’s safe like Disneyland. The Australian people are peaceful, friendly and fun. Sure, there’s crack hos, but the slutty ones just add to the eye candy. There’s even benches to sit and watch the action. When you’re done, you walk home at 4 in the morn and no ones going to kick your ass.

Kings Cross is right next to “Oxford St.” a huge gay community. So no one cares if you’re talking to a TV. The only drawback was almost all of the TV’s were ethnic: Hispanic, Polynesian or Asian. More white ones would have balanced the mix.

Did I ball any? No.

But I did go to a legal all transvestite brothel (regular doctor checks, thanks)

Fun? You haven’t had fun. Cause you haven’t gone yet.

There’s hundreds of brothels in Sydney. Three of them were TV only. You don’t drive to a brothel. You walk. Because you’ll pass so many on the way, you can choose.

I went to one that was a mile from my hotel. I went in the early afternoon. They operate out of regular houses some right in residential neighborhoods. The only way you can tell it’s a whorehouse is that the number on the house is real big, has a metal gate, and its hours are posted on the door.

They all work the same. You’re buzzed inside and met by the madam. First thing she says is, “now you do know the ladies are transvestites, don’t you?” They sit you in a private room and the girls come in one by one and introduce themselves and answer questions.

It was early so there was only two on shift. Both white. The first one was tall, late thirties, slender and was a 7. She wasn’t rude but she had this supermodel attitude. The other one was 5’3” (before 4" spiked high heels) about thirty even, slightly chunky with huge tits. But she had a sweet, fun, personality and was a 6. I took the 6.

130 for half an hour or 200 for the hour. I took the 130 half hour program (97$ US)

We go up to her room and she tells me to shower. Then we climb on the bed. We do top, bottom, everything. Easy 10 for service and attitude. Afterwards, we lie on the bed, with my arm around her, and talk. I know I’m way over the half hour by now.

I ask her, “how long have I been here?” She says, “I don’t know.” I ask her how many men she sees a day. She says one or two. But they don’t come till nighttime and it was 2 in the afternoon.

So we keep on talking. While she lays her back, she points her legs toward the ceiling, points her toes, and starts doing ballerina shit with her legs. She starts telling me about the price of real estate in Sydney and how she bought a house about 30 miles away. But because of the commute, she has to get up at….......

I at this point, I realize that she doesn’t mind if I stay. She’s bored. She can’t leave, her shift isn’t over till later that night. No customers are coming. What is she going to do, watch television?

The point of whether you want to pay for half an hour or an hour is bullshit. What they are really asking you is how generous are you. You can stay until you are satisfied and hopefully you will come back.

At a certain point I say to myself, the city of Sydney is waiting for me. So I leave. Sydney is rated as one of top 3 cities in the world. It is phucking beautiful: clean, exciting, 24 hour fun, safe, with great food. A little on the expensive side, though, except for the pussy. Sorry, I mean dick.

Veteran Poster

And Australia is also home To silverchair and the The Dissociatives. Now heres something confusing. How the fuck can Porstitution be legal but a video game like grand theft auto have to be censored before it could be released. Thats backwards.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Rookie Poster

seems very logicla to me !

( I bet Aus hiv rates are among the lowest )