Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I know there is the possibility of a freebie, I've seen it..... Dry Land is Not a Myth!!!

I don't like white people either.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBest85
    By the way CORVETTEDUDE I dont need the services of a prostitute.
    Then, why ask the question?

Senior Member Professional Poster mikelpo's Avatar

what a bellend!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Then, why ask the question?
    Because he needs a mercy fuck. lol
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Junior Poster

"Tgirls don't get alimony."

No, that is not correct.

A year or maybe several back a post-op transgendered woman got a decent payment from her "ex-husband", and while not alimony per se, it certian was money to end the marriage.

Case happened in NYC, and involved a St8 man who married what he thought was a GG, who he later found out was a trannie. He sued in NY courts for divource on several grounds, including he was tricked into marriage under false pretenses (as the TG, never gave her gentic gender). Sadly for the guy, she found a good lawyer who managed to get funds out of the man, just as would happen if any GG woman found herself in the same position. That is if you want to get rid of a wife, it's going to cost you.

Now that one state allows marriage between same sex couples, there have already been a few divource cases, and sooner or later there will be a TS case as well.

Also there is no way of knowing how many transgendered post-op girls have married and divourced. If the girl has a new birth certificate and or other papers showing she is a "woman"/post-op she could marry the same as any other woman. If the marriage went sour, assuming the man didn't know or even if he was a chaser and did know, there is always a chance he would either be ordered to pay alimony and or simply pay up to keep the matter under wraps.

5 Star Poster

Ok, I'm going to take the unprecedented position of trying to actually answer this even though I will probalby get torn up again by hooker hatrers.

When I was living as a young boy I discovered men would pay me money for favors. I did it a few times when I was around 14-16. In those days I could hitchhike up and down the coast highway and come home high and with $20 or $60. Twice I ran away from home and did gay survival sex of various sorts to finance myself. It's a wonder I didn't get killed. I never did it again.

When I first transitioned and especially before I transitioned I didn't have a great deal of self-esteme (can you imagine that my colossal ego was once fragile... giggle). I ran some ads on AFF and ALT and I would let guys do whatever they wanted to me. Sex, bdsm, bareback, whatever. I thought that would make them want me. All they wanted was free sex.

One time about 3 years ago, I hooked up with this guy in his van, and he gave me $50 for a BJ. A few days later I drove up to meet this guy at a hotel. It was clear across town. The guy smoked like a chiminey, got my clothes and hair all smelly. He used me really hard, making hate, not love. My car was nearly out of gas, I had plenty of money (I was moderately well off before I transitioned) but I thought what the heck, the date was just sex but it wasn't fun, and I asked him for $20 to fill my tank.

And he refused.

And I turned pro the next day.

I LOVE men, but I will NEVER be used again, and when you ride my train you buy a ticket.

To me it's a validiation of my worth to you. If I'm not worth it to you to want to take care of me, then that makes me worthless. And I will never feel that way again.

The only way to have sex with me (or Jessica) for free is to make a video for our production company, or marry me - and that's definately not free...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

CVD's running his own stable?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Silver Poster

So OP, are you asking, "how do I get free sex from a TS"?

If so, I think it's a fair question.

Rookie Poster

Default Business is Business

Bearded One has it right. Business is Business and this is a service business not too much different than any of the other professions. It would be good if both parties recognised that fact and proceeded accordingly. While customers/clients are always demanding greater professionalism on the part of providers, they are always the first to claim a non professional freebe. Such is life.

Hung Angel Lover