Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Well, since I'm going to be dealing with drunken and fueding family members in a couple of days, I probably wont be on here to say Happy Holidays on time, so I'll say it now

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a good New Year everybody. Wish me luck in dealing with me paroled drug addict uncle, my alcoholic uncle on probation, and my asshole grandfather! Its gonna be a fun old time.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Yeah, I would like to take the time to wish everyone on HA a Happy Kwanzaa. Here's to a stellar 2008.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Leverage87
    Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a good New Year everybody. Wish me luck in dealing with me paroled drug addict uncle, my alcoholic uncle on probation, and my asshole grandfather! Its gonna be a fun old time.
    Good luck Lev, I just have to deal with my overly religious Catholic Grandmother who always starts crying and tells me I'm the devil incarnate

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Junior Poster

Oh god, thats like my grandpas new girlfriend. Last time my Grandpa was in the hospital, my uncle went to help, and she told him that he didn't matter and they couldn't depend on him, he didn't count as family. Shes a dirty bitch that everyone hates. She'll be there too yay!

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Leverage87
    Oh god, thats like my grandpas new girlfriend. Last time my Grandpa was in the hospital, my uncle went to help, and she told him that he didn't matter and they couldn't depend on him, he didn't count as family. Shes a dirty bitch that everyone hates. She'll be there too yay!
    Sounds bad man, nope it's just my Nanna doing hail mary’s and telling me not to drink anymore wine!

Got a joke for ya lev. How come Santa doesn't have any kids?.......... Because he only Cums once a year and that's down a chimney!

Another one. Did you hear about the dyslectic Satan Worshiper?............ He sold his soul to Santa!

Don't worry I'm here all week

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Excuse me Eric but we aren't family I wont fuck my family lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Happy Holidays,

Happy Christmas,

Merry Christmas

to all.

x

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Now Kelly...If you were my (Uh-Hummm!) sister, I would certainly have to consider it.... Hey, I just sayin'....!!!!!

In my extended family we don't see each other that often and have different life interests. But we realize that we have common bond, and want the best for each other.

We here have a common bond, whether we like each other or not. I want the best for the people here like I want for my blood family and myself. So my wish for happiness is not just for the holidays, but always.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    But Kelly - everyone knows "Incest is best! and "The family that plays together, stays together!"

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

We will ALL be singing "Kumbaya" around the campfire at midnight...