Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PENIS ISSUES

Rookie Poster

Default Re: PENIS ISSUES

Quote Originally Posted by alfredog
    My advice to any straight man who finds himself continually harrassed by friends (and ex-girlfriends!) who insist that his fascination with tgirls and their beautiful dicks makes him gay:

Ignore them. If you don't feel this makes you gay, then you are not gay. I am a straight man who has loved women all my life, and that has not changed since I discovered how sexy a gorgeous, feminine woman with a huge penis can be. I have zero attraction to the male physique. The same huge, curved dick I love to see on a voluptuous girl would make me go limp and cold if it was attached to some buff dude.

I am not a homophobe, but I reject the gay label and the way people try to use it to imply some kind of warped behavior.

Body chemistry has a lot to do with what we are, not just physical attributes. Do you mean to tell me Condoleeza Rice is more of a woman than, say, Victoria/Miriam?

I know I'm preaching to the converted here for the most part, but I had to get that off my chest.
    I don't see how you could rationalize not being gay. Even though there are post-op's around the majority of the pictures I see on this forum the woman has a penis. Even you are a lot more descriptive of the woman's penis than the woman herself. Let's say that huge, beautiful, curved dick is attached to either a 70 year old woman, a 450 pound woman, a dude, or Vicky Richter. I know who I would pick. I really do not wish to offend anyone, but technically, Transsexual MtoF's are men, so what you are really saying is that you prefer men with a certain body type. That sounds gay to me.

Round and round and round we spin,
    To weave a wall to hem us in,
    It won't be long, it won't be long
    How slow and slow and slow it goes,
    To mend the tear that always shows.
    It won't be long, it won't be long.

It's hard enough losin' the paper illusion you've hidden inside,
    Without the confusion of findin' you're usin' the crutch of the lie
    To shelter your pride when you cry.

Round and round and round we spin,
    To weave a wall to hem us in,
    It won't be long, it won't be long
    How slow and slow and slow it goes,
    To mend the tear that always shows.
    It won't be long, it won't be long.

One . . . more . . . time . . . .

(Thanks, Neil)

5 Star Poster

Default Can a guy be a lesbian?

In the words of lesbian comic Lea Delaria:

"I like penises. I just don't like them on men".

I've decided to stop trying to label myself. But I think that if you don't like if you're an guy and you're not sexually attracted to other men then you can't possibly be considered gay or even bisexual. Technically a beautiful, sexy curvy girl like Miriam, Vaniity or Vicky is genetically male. But such a girl is phenotypically feminine in almost all respects. Condoleeza Rice and Margaret Thatcher are genetically female, but given the choice between one of them and Vicky Richter, I think even a non-tg admirer would opt for Vicky.

It's pretty strange how so many men are fascinated by those lesbian strap-on videos and yet don't get the attraction of a gorgeous, shapely girl with a real penis dangling between her legs.

I think your argument EvilTwin, is kind of self defeating. I too would opt for a beautifu tgirl like Vicky over an old hag or an obese woman, dick or no dick. The fact that a girl like Vicki has a penis is a very lovely bonus. (Oh! Extra bits! Cool? Can you use them? You can? Let's try it out!).

The difference between, say, Brad Pitt, and Danielle Foxx is more than just body type. Put the two together (and I'm sure that Danielle would love that) and there is no comparison. Brad is a handsome guy, even I'll admit that, but if he ever came up to me wearing only his boxers and a grin, I'd make like Carl Lewis with wings and get the hell out of there. Now if Danielle wants to come up and see me some time, the doors open.

So am I straight? Maybe not as straight as I thought I was? Am I gay? Not really, the thought of being with another guy is such a turn-off. I'll just call myself a confused dreamer with an interesting hobby.

I've got nothing against gay men. But I'm not interested in hanging out with them either. In any case, I'm sure they wouldn't understand my fascination with tgs either.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: PENIS ISSUES

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTwin
    I don't see how you could rationalize not being gay. Even though there are post-op's around the majority of the pictures I see on this forum the woman has a penis. Even you are a lot more descriptive of the woman's penis than the woman herself. Let's say that huge, beautiful, curved dick is attached to either a 70 year old woman, a 450 pound woman, a dude, or Vicky Richter. I know who I would pick. I really do not wish to offend anyone, but technically, Transsexual MtoF's are men, so what you are really saying is that you prefer men with a certain body type. That sounds gay to me.
    I am not sure if I should be offended here or not. You would pick me over a 70 year old woman, a 450 pound woman, or a man? Sheesh. Actually, you didn't even say you'd pick me. hehe.

I would probably disagree with the "technically they are men" comment. I mean we have male genitalia, and I for one apparently write like a man (hehe), but it's definitely not the same thing.

Hanging out with Danielle, Meghan, Joanna, Vo, Allenina, etc... you just don't get the feeling that you're hanging out with a guy. The mental imagry isn't there, the way they act or look isn't there. Despite not ever having been in the community, I've had gay male acquaintences, and it's nothing like the TS girls I know. Where I live, all my friends I hang out with are GG, and I can't say that I feel any differently around them than I do my TS friends.

Men with a certain body type would still look like men. I think you have to add face, skin, hair, fingernails, smell, toenails, body, behavior... I mean come on... I can't totally explain the attraction because I am on the wrong side of it, but it's silly that we define sexuallity just based upon .2% of body mass.

Disclaimer: By the way I just echo'd everything LG just said, but we both wrote our messages at the same time.

Professional Poster

It amazes me the number of people who come onto this forum and with their first post - EvilTwin - promptly label the people here that like TSs as Gay. This is a Transgender forum after all, so why are they here in the first place???
    I think I've posted the following comments before on here, but what the hell. I've seen a number of TS girls in the past year and there is one particular girl that I have seen a lot. Now whenever I am with her, it always feels 100% natural to be there making love to her. Maybe I'm lucky, but I don't have any doubts about who I am. I don't fancy guys at all so I know I'm not gay. Am I totally straight. Probably not but then I didn't come up with the definitions.
    I suppose my point is that if you are confident with yourself, why should you worry about labels that someone else has come up with. Btw, all my close friends and the people I work with know my sexual preferences and no one is bothered about it and I have never had any problems with them.

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Junior Poster

Default thoughtful responses, y'all

I don't check in with this board often, but I was surprised to see some folks respond to what I figured might be an old subject around here.

Vicky, you write so well, and have such a strong, intelligent voice, that I wonder if you ever considered writing professionally? Not that I want you to quit your day job.

Anyhow, I'm with Vicky: If she and similarly feminine transsexuals can't be called women, the word itself has no meaning. I'm not homophobic; I have plenty of gay friends. But I can't accept the gay label simply because I think a penis complements a pretty woman's looks. I know more than a few sexy natural-born women who are downright heartbroken that they don't have a dick of their own to play with.

Junior Poster

just go by the phrase:

I AM WHAT I AM

Professional Poster

I agree with you entirely, Chica

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

I thought liking shemales pretty much took you away from straight into bisexual, i mean thats what i consider myself, im not attracted to actual men at all but part of the attraction and mistique to a shemale is that its a beautiful woman with a dick and i mean as straight as some might consider themselves if your sucking a dick, shemale or male, your still sucking a dick.

Like all labels, bisexual has its stigma as well. We can describe what our attractions and orientation are, but why should we be then pigeonholed accordingly? I like "omnisexual" because I enjoy a wide range of sexual activities: female, male, transsexual. My orientation? female/transsexual; I am powerfully attracted to beautiful women whatever they have between their legs. The sight of a beautiful woman or transsexual evokes an immediate positive reaction (translation: I get hard). This never happens with a man; only once--30 years ago--did I "fall" for a guy (a three-month relationship which ended as soon as I met the woman who would become my wife). Yet I love cock.

I distinguish between orientation and attraction: my sexual orientation is female/transsexual; my sexual attraction (that is, purely sexual, physical, without regard for the romantic, emotional, or intellectual) is to both male and female. Thus, my strongest attraction is to a beautiful transsexual because she embraces both: the beauty, allure, charm, scent of a woman with the extra sexual benefits of a hard cock. And of course I favor a TS who loves being feminine but also enjoys her cock; not all TS despise their dicks.

It always seems way more complicated than it should be. All of the above is beautifully summarized by Chica's very simple comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica
    just go by the phrase:

I AM WHAT I AM