Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

I made a good living taking documents, putting them in photoshop, matching the fonts and spacings and recreating them. Any TS on this board that knows a "stunter" will know how easy it is to get fake docs. The last thing someone needs to do is send you a models release

If you bought the content, why not PM where you bought the content from. Then YOU are a victim as well. But you dont seem like a victim from here. Nothing like the other victims on this site. Im from up north, I dont think that you can handle someone who is a shit talker/smart ass from where Im from. You know what you gotta do. Just fucking do it

Oh, the drama....

opcorn:

Quote Originally Posted by jenny_landis
    that is bulshit...i asked for proof of ownership for at least ONE of the sets from nikka or whatever her name is from latinatranny.com and she COULDN't produce ANYTHING...i would have removed it...
    as the content owner , I am not having to send you proof..you have to send me the license that you need to use my material, and not visa versa.
    I can produce proof, but you not getting it, my releases and ids are not anything that you have to have or see, you nothing more then a low thief and criminal

type in here the url of the content store you bought those sets from Jenni?

you canīt, cause you didnīt bought them....