Quote Originally Posted by tollroad
    Quote Originally Posted by sdman
    Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    I tolerate it for clients.
    I'd like to suck it.
    You are gay.
    if you write in this forum - you are gay too

Junior Poster

I've given more than I have recieved. Usually, only enjoy it with guys that I am in relationships with. Other than that, I find that the other person just is doing it to do it and not to pleasure me. I've had a few women but that never got me off as much as my boys. Like that old Seinfeld episode... I suppose the guys know how to handle the equipment. LOL

Muah, Celeste

Veteran Poster

We're all a little bit gay, get over it and go suck some cock. Or don't. Just ask first. Everyone move along now.

Rookie Poster

Please, make up your freakin minds! If you don't want to be sucked off, jacked off or if you don't like your dick being touched, admired, felt, grabbed, looked at or talked about; wrap the d*mn thing in a burlap sack with a "DO NOT TOUCH" sign on it; or cut the d*mn thing off and you don't/won't have to worry about guys wanting to do those things to you!! I'm sure you all have forgotten how much guys like to use their hands etc. when "playing." If it's pussy, we finger it, lick it, smell it, rub it, stick things in it, spread it, pull on it, nibble on it, etc. and most guys don't ask "if" they can do that either! For the most part, you're consider "FEMALE"(to most guys on these boards), what makes you think that guys would treat your sexual parts any different than any other "womans"??? One of the things that suck about GG's is the fact that they can lie about an orgasm. You ladies can't! When you ejaculate, or are erected, we know that "somewhere" you are stimulated and "some" part of you is having a good time. ("We" have the same parts!). Most men "like to know" that their partner was/is being satisfied! So, being able to please a "woman" is important to most guys. Why do you think guys worry about their penis size, premature ejaculation, etc.?? The urge to please the partner is so strong in men, that most men will rate their "manhood" by how well they perform sexually!

Again, if you don't want guys admiring your penis or sucking it or wanting to suck it or play with it, or wanting to please you; cut the d*mn thing off and move on! We're "MEN!!!" and we don't have apologize to "ANYONE" for being "JUST THAT"! So if you ladies don't like what we do or how we "play"; start dating GG's or become lesbians.

My 2 cents.

Junior Poster

"Again, if you don't want guys admiring your penis or sucking it or wanting to suck it or play with it, or wanting to please you; cut the d*mn thing off and move on! We're "MEN!!!" and we don't have apologize to "ANYONE" for being "JUST THAT"! So if you ladies don't like what we do or how we "play"; start dating GG's or become lesbians."

RELAX "GOBOT"- NOBODY ASKED YOU...THE QUESTION WAS IF WE LIKE IT AND SOME DO AND SOME DON'T AND YOU'RE A BIT OFF BASE TELLING SOMEONE WHAT YOU INTEND TO DO TO THEM, AND WHAT THEY SHOULD DO TO THEMSELVES IF THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO "PLAY" THAT WAY. AND YES, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY APOLOGIZE FOR BEING WHAT YOU ARE (SEXIST, RUDE AND PIGHEADED)- HAPPY NEW YEAR

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

i really don't understand this thread. so many generalizations going on. a trans women is no different than anyone else in terms of sexual likes or dislikes. i mean, it's really quite unsettling that some here are saying that trans women like xyz...as if it's a fact across the board. talk about spreading disinformation upon an ignorant populace...there are quite a few people surfing this board that have never even met a transsexual.

there are plenty of girls who like oral sex. there are plenty who don't. not every trans women will become a postop. not everyone will stay a preop. some are disgusted by their penis. others are not. some are tops. some are bottoms. some are versatile. heck, there are even girls who are none of those.

this isn't directed at the trans women who have posted in this thread. you are sharing your own experiences and likes and dislikes. i am more concerned by the generalizations and misunderstandings of the men. it's kind of scary.

who can honestly sit there at their keyboard and preach THIS is what EVERY trans women is like? for anyone to do that is beyond the pale. if you, aa a man, have a fantasy of what a trans women is, then acknowledge it as that. please don't try to push it upon others as what is or isn't...as fact. it's not. we're all different. and that's the only fact there is.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsceleste
    I've given more than I have recieved. Usually, only enjoy it with guys that I am in relationships with. Other than that, I find that the other person just is doing it to do it and not to pleasure me. I've had a few women but that never got me off as much as my boys. Like that old Seinfeld episode... I suppose the guys know how to handle the equipment. LOL
    Do you have any movies with you doing women?

Rookie Poster

Ahhh yes, another "Wtf, T-girls confuse me" moment, brought to you by this board. -_-

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loSTdoLLbaBY
    "Again, if you don't want guys admiring your penis or sucking it or wanting to suck it or play with it, or wanting to please you; cut the d*mn thing off and move on! We're "MEN!!!" and we don't have apologize to "ANYONE" for being "JUST THAT"! So if you ladies don't like what we do or how we "play"; start dating GG's or become lesbians."

RELAX "GOBOT"- NOBODY ASKED YOU...THE QUESTION WAS IF WE LIKE IT AND SOME DO AND SOME DON'T AND YOU'RE A BIT OFF BASE TELLING SOMEONE WHAT YOU INTEND TO DO TO THEM, AND WHAT THEY SHOULD DO TO THEMSELVES IF THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO "PLAY" THAT WAY. AND YES, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY APOLOGIZE FOR BEING WHAT YOU ARE (SEXIST, RUDE AND PIGHEADED)- HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Hey,

I liked Gobots, I still have most of mine in mint condition. o.o;

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Quote Originally Posted by loSTdoLLbaBY

Hey,

I liked Gobots, I still have most of mine in mint condition. o.o;
    I forgot all about those Gobots...

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "