Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    "Focus on the person as a whole, as a person, not on just their genitalia. Respect. Grow up."
    That could be lisped about any potential relationship. What you're really trying to lisp is "focus on the person as a whole, not just on their type of genitalia."

The reality is that the dick is the very reason you're willing to focus on the person as a whole. Face it, if he did not have a dick, you'd be off trying to find a dick to love the whole person for.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by tollroad
    "Focus on the person as a whole, as a person, not on just their genitalia. Respect. Grow up."
    That could be lisped about any potential relationship. What you're really trying to lisp is "focus on the person as a whole, not just on their type of genitalia."

The reality is that the dick is the very reason you're willing to focus on the person as a whole. Face it, if he did not have a dick, you'd be off trying to find a dick to love the whole person for.
    are you speaking to me or to zoe?

stillies77

ok i didnt read any of the pages but just from the name of the topic alone...my only reply is...

Does a Bear shit in the woods?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    ok i didnt read any of the pages but just from the name of the topic alone...my only reply is...

Does a Bear shit in the woods?
    You should read a few posts

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Professional Poster

Well why not simply ask the girls here to vote wether they like it or not to get a better average of who likes it? That'd be interesting.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Well why not simply ask the girls here to vote wether they like it or not to get a better average of who likes it? That'd be interesting.
    You would have to have them vote on a posting as well to see if numbers match up. U cant trust people to acually read, and only the get the TS votes in a poll.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

Does it matter? I certainly won't try to differentiate you two on the basis of genitalia.

Platinum Poster

lol touche

5 Star Poster

Does it matter? I certainly won't try to differentiate you two on the basis of genitalia.
    hahaha! nice.

but, yeah, seriously, it does matter. because that's not why i asked you. while you may not differentiate us by our genitalia, you can differentiate us by our selves...which is all i've been saying since i came into this godforsaken thread from hell.

oh shit, what did i just do? i want out of this thread!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    lol touche
    not quite! :P

let me out!