Page 1 of 32 12345611 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Do T-Girls like having their cocks sucked?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I tolerate it for clients.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

The one I dated enjoyed it.

Wow, Kira, "tolerate." I feel bad you do not enjoy it, but glad to see (in other threads) you have other 'activities' you enjoy.

"There is no such thing as a small project."

Quote Originally Posted by Hank147
    The one I dated enjoyed it.

Wow, Kira, "tolerate." I feel bad you do not enjoy it, but glad to see (in other threads) you have other 'activities' you enjoy.
    Dont feel bad, to me its a good thing that I dont.

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by Hank147

Kira is a woman. She likes to be treated like a woman.....

Junior Poster

on the rare freaky occasion maybe, (but that's like once a decade or once every hundred years kinda rare) but I have to ask for it- I hate it when a guy goes there on his own. makes me think "ug, you just want to suck a cock!?!...Yuck!"

Quote Originally Posted by loSTdoLLbaBY
    on the rare freaky occasion maybe, (but that's like once a decade or once every hundred years kinda rare) but I have to ask for it- I hate it when a guy goes there on his own. makes me think "ug, you just want to suck a cock!?!...Yuck!"
    Yes, they dive in before they ask if shes into that, and before she can go down on him...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Yes, they dive in before they ask if shes into that, and before she can go down on him...
    yeah, dontcha hate that? TOTAL turn~off makes you want to introduce the guy to your brother or something...

Rookie Poster

Eh I'm glad I haven't encountered any ladies with these sexual hang ups. If I'm with a girl and we've reached the level of closeness that brings us to fuck, I'm gonna be attracted to the whole of her and my actions involving her body will display that...genetic or not.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman
    You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy
    Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests
    Or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess

What I'm sensing here is the old "I don't date guys who are into tgirls" syndrome.