Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

It does not matter if a guy is taking cock or giving cock neither is straight both are gay or bi NOT STRAIGHT

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuard
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    When I had a penis I found it physically unomfortable to have oral
    performed on me.

I also found it psychologically uncomfortable.
    I know every transwoman is different, but this make the most sense to me. Psychologically you're a woman - to have your dick played with may feel physically satisfying (debatable) But it would have to be somewhat unsettling. It's the double-edged sword of transdom.
    I was talking with my therapist the other day about this.

In many instances I loved or had very strong feeling for the men I was
    with.

I aslo loved myself and had pretty good self esteem, but in terms of that
    part of my body, it was a source of constant psychic angst.

That combined with the fact that many men just don't give oral on a penis,
    and that it was psychically uncomfortable, made the whole experience
    very unpleasant.

Now post operatively I will put the Vulcan death grip on someone with my
    legs, and you might want to take a snorkel with you down there for air.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncut
    It does not matter if a guy is taking cock or giving cock neither is straight both are gay or bi NOT STRAIGHT
    that's germane to this discussion in a sense if you follow the argument to it's logical conclusion. but i'm talking about a person's motivation for directing sexual interest towards transsexuals in the first place. the major motivating factor as i see it is one that generally precludes any sort of relationship outside of a client/service provider relationship.

it's just common sense, if you want a woman without a cock you can find one easily. they are everywhere. and there is no reason to seek transsexuals. if you want a woman with a cock then the ones that have one will not accept you because they will perceive you as gay and if they accept you then that means that they are gay by association and therefore not women.

"A true friend stabs you in the front."
    -Oscar Wilde

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SmashysmashY
    that's germane to this discussion in a sense if you follow the argument to it's logical conclusion. but i'm talking about a person's motivation for directing sexual interest towards transsexuals in the first place. the major motivating factor as i see it is one that generally precludes any sort of relationship outside of a client/service provider relationship.

it's just common sense, if you want a woman without a cock you can find one easily. they are everywhere. and there is no reason to seek transsexuals. if you want a woman with a cock then the ones that have one will not accept you because they will perceive you as gay and if they accept you then that means that they are gay by association and therefore not women.
    well, for me it's not as simple cut n dry as that...
    I want a guy who will accept me as i am, but also treat me as a human being with desires and hang ups that I can express openly. Everybody has them- desires as well as hang ups- and why shouldn't I be entitled to be with a guy who likes me, enjoys fucking me and having me suck his cock, and who doesn't want to suck my cock or have me fuck him...and who would allow for me to express the desire to have my cock sucked, honor that it's okay for me to ask (if and when the mood might ever strike me for that) and comply lovingly with my wish.

Damn, it's not a difficult thing to wrap your heads around- I'm rapidly losing faith in you guys and your ability to imagine things...

imagine it try hard-

a hot tgirl who only wants to be a bottom and loves sucking your cock, but doesn't want hers sucked unless she asks you "please, baby...could you suck it tonight?" then tomorrow night doesn't want that and for maybe the rest of her life never asks again....is it possible that you could deal with that scenario?

well? is it?

Veteran Poster

One of my favorite girls loves doing 69s...her blowing me and me eatinging her out..she always makes sure I come in her mouth..this was her
    idea not mine..yummy..what a woman

Quote Originally Posted by loSTdoLLbaBY

imagine it try hard-

a hot tgirl who only wants to be a bottom and loves sucking your cock, but doesn't want hers sucked unless she asks you "please, baby...could you suck it tonight?" then tomorrow night doesn't want that and for maybe the rest of her life never asks again....is it possible that you could deal with that scenario?

well? is it?
    How about this one? A hot guy who only wants to be a bottom and loves sucking your cock, but doesn't want his sucked unless he asks you "please, baby...could you suck it tonight?" then tomorrow night doesn't want that and for maybe the rest of his life never asks again....is it possible that you could deal with that scenario?

well? is it?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nickdel

imagine it try hard-

well? is it?
    How about this one? A hot guy who only wants to be a bottom and loves sucking your cock, but doesn't want his sucked unless he asks you "please, baby...could you suck it tonight?" then tomorrow night doesn't want that and for maybe the rest of his life never asks again....is it possible that you could deal with that scenario?

well? is it?
    That's going to be an interesting one.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

well, for me it's not as simple cut n dry as that...
    I want a guy who will accept me as i am, but also treat me as a human being with desires and hang ups that I can express openly. Everybody has them- desires as well as hang ups- and why shouldn't I be entitled to be with a guy who likes me, enjoys fucking me and having me suck his cock, and who doesn't want to suck my cock or have me fuck him...and who would allow for me to express the desire to have my cock sucked, honor that it's okay for me to ask (if and when the mood might ever strike me for that) and comply lovingly with my wish.

Damn, it's not a difficult thing to wrap your heads around- I'm rapidly losing faith in you guys and your ability to imagine things...

imagine it try hard-

well? is it?
    i'm sure that some people would be fine with that sort of relationship . my point is that it's not typically the kind of person who would go out of their way to look for a ts.

"A true friend stabs you in the front."
    -Oscar Wilde

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nickdel

imagine it try hard-

well? is it?

well? is it?
    no, that would not be possible with me. you would be a cock sucking bottom- not my thing, total turn off

sorry.

(hey does this mean I get to put one of those uber-cool signatures at the bottom of my posts that says "nickdel is a cocksucking bottom"? :P )

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JANIRA
    I might be on the minority on this one but, " I LOVE IT" lol... Whats funny is i didnt like anything having to do with my piece,, but once i experienced it i loved it