Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Seems almost pointless to be attracted to t-girls but not wanting to suck or get fucked by their dicks.

Why even bother to meet one if thats the case? Its just sooo much easier to find a nice g-girl.

I respect the fact that a lot of t-girls don't want to use their thingy much, but weird that they think its such a big difference between bottom boys and top boys that are into them. Like the bottom ones are gay/bi and the top ones straight.

Wether you fuck or get fucked by a creature with a penis, you're still having sex with a creature with a penis.

How can a guy that fucks a t-girl be straight but a guy that takes it from THE SAME t-girl be bi?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trestokk
    Seems almost pointless to be attracted to t-girls but not wanting to suck or get fucked by their dicks.

Why even bother to meet one if thats the case? Its just sooo much easier to find a nice g-girl.

I respect the fact that a lot of t-girls don't want to use their thingy much, but weird that they think its such a big difference between bottom boys and top boys that are into them. Like the bottom ones are gay/bi and the top ones straight.

Wether you fuck or get fucked by a creature with a penis, you're still having sex with a creature with a penis.

How can a guy that fucks a t-girl be straight but a guy that takes it from THE SAME t-girl be bi?
    Like the majority of GG, some TS are only bottoms and have no desire to take on the masculine role of topping a guy. What will you do if your Ts GF decides to have SRS.

Yes, maybe the penis is a attraction to the guys, or more so that we are unique. At the same time, it doesnt mean the Masculine guy wants it in his ass or mouth. Those are Feminine qualities a bottom guy has.

For me its not that guys like that I have a penis, but more about what they want it for.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

you cant worry about what the board thinks in general....u have to deal with the girl u just met or dating....i can see it now...hey the girls on hungangels said u are not supposed to like that,,,,what are u a fucking alien , lmfao....most people that worry about a thread like this have never been in this situation..my advice is to just follow your instincts...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS

Like the majority of GG, some TS are only bottoms and have no desire to take on the masculine role of topping a guy. What will you do if your Ts GF decides to have SRS.

Yes, maybe the penis is a attraction to the guys, or more so that we are unique. At the same time, it doesnt mean the Masculine guy wants it in his ass or mouth. Those are Feminine qualities a bottom guy has.

For me its not that guys like that I have a penis, but more about what they want it for.
    And you need them to want it for... like.. nothing.

And i can understand that. It just seems weird to be into TGs - to want a person with a dick, but not wanting to do anything with the dick.

But thats just me and so on...

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

And i can understand that. It just seems weird to be into TGs - to want a person with a dick, but not wanting to do anything with the dick.

I dont need them to want it for anything. Im happy that its unused and treated like a redheaded step child.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Veteran Poster

What do you mean "maybe the penis is an attraction"? Thats practically the only reason any "straight" male is here in the first place. If not, they'd be on a "straight" website looking for GG's and if they run into a tranny they'd be like "oh well, I'm fine that you have a dick, but I'd really not be interested in sucking it. I hope that's fine with you ma'am". Instead you have men who actively exclude GG's and hunt for trannies. Anyone supposing it's because of their personality or such attributes is heavily deluded.

Anyone care to challenge?

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Rookie Poster

I dont need them to want it for anything. Im happy that its unused and treated like a redheaded step child.
    Yeah, thats why i said nothing.

Veteran Poster

Well, some guys like TS because they tend to be more keen on anal. We don't have any other choice for penetration BUT we have a prostate, which is fun.

Some guys aren't terribly interested in the penis, from what I hear, this s common in Thailand and other places ~ it's more strictly girl bottom, guy top. In the US and some other countries, there are a lot of guys who want to be dominated by tgirls. There is a "cock = power" mindset that they try to seek out. Girls are still bottoms though and it varies how much they hate or love their cocks even just existing.

Guys who want to be dominated and worship a cock are a turn off to most girls. If you want to fulfill that fantasy, you need to make it worth their while. There are girls out there who are into topping guys but they're not very common.

Personally, I don't hate my cock, I've worked on getting over it and now I just hate the fact that I'm supposed to hide it because society can't deal with the fact that some girls have them.

Of course there are a lot of factors that go into attraction. Half the world has a vagina and half has a penis ~ there must be some reason you didn't pick the other 2,999,999 people out there with vaginas when you wanted pussy. If you want cock so bad, there are a lot of guys out there who will love you to suck their cocks or ram their dicks up your ass. But when you go after a girl, you go after her for more than the fact that she has fun things between her legs.

Most guys like pussy, yes. Dating a girl, they have access to that. But that doesn't mean the girl will be into dominating you, sitting on your face, violating you with fingers or toys, etc. It doesn't matter whether the girl has a penis or vagina, most women are bottoms. That's just the way it goes.

Some tgirls are just very uncomfortable with the fact that they have penises and only want to be touched in certain ways or not at all. Also, I'm sure most women would be turned off if their partner was fetishistically obsessed with their pussy. Focus on the person as a whole, as a person, not on just their genitalia. Respect. Grow up.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Well, some guys like TS because they tend to be more keen on anal. We don't have any other choice for penetration BUT we have a prostate, which is fun.

Some guys aren't terribly interested in the penis, from what I hear, this s common in Thailand and other places ~ it's more strictly girl bottom, guy top. In the US and some other countries, there are a lot of guys who want to be dominated by tgirls. There is a "cock = power" mindset that they try to seek out. Girls are still bottoms though and it varies how much they hate or love their cocks even just existing.

Guys who want to be dominated and worship a cock are a turn off to most girls. If you want to fulfill that fantasy, you need to make it worth their while. There are girls out there who are into topping guys but they're not very common.

Personally, I don't hate my cock, I've worked on getting over it and now I just hate the fact that I'm supposed to hide it because society can't deal with the fact that some girls have them.

Of course there are a lot of factors that go into attraction. Half the world has a vagina and half has a penis ~ there must be some reason you didn't pick the other 2,999,999 people out there with vaginas when you wanted pussy. If you want cock so bad, there are a lot of guys out there who will love you to suck their cocks or ram their dicks up your ass. But when you go after a girl, you go after her for more than the fact that she has fun things between her legs.

Most guys like pussy, yes. Dating a girl, they have access to that. But that doesn't mean the girl will be into dominating you, sitting on your face, violating you with fingers or toys, etc. It doesn't matter whether the girl has a penis or vagina, most women are bottoms. That's just the way it goes.

Some tgirls are just very uncomfortable with the fact that they have penises and only want to be touched in certain ways or not at all. Also, I'm sure most women would be turned off if their partner was fetishistically obsessed with their pussy. Focus on the person as a whole, as a person, not on just their genitalia. Respect. Grow up.
    i really wish we could all dispense with these black and white, "most girls/guys prefer" statements. it's all bs and based on personal experiences and desires. no two people are the same in their wants and desires.

but i totally agree with you when it comes to your statement:

"Focus on the person as a whole, as a person, not on just their genitalia. Respect. Grow up."

that alone says more than anything else in this thread.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    What do you mean "maybe the penis is an attraction"? Thats practically the only reason any "straight" male is here in the first place. If not, they'd be on a "straight" website looking for GG's and if they run into a tranny they'd be like "oh well, I'm fine that you have a dick, but I'd really not be interested in sucking it. I hope that's fine with you ma'am". Instead you have men who actively exclude GG's and hunt for trannies. Anyone supposing it's because of their personality or such attributes is heavily deluded.

Anyone care to challenge?
    There are guys here for post-ops. Guys who like post-ops are straight with a very specific interest.