Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    LOL NR, the girl I lost my virginity to, had three kids before she was 18, none were mine though
    Lucky escape!

Some girl told me she was pregnant in high school and I've never been so scared in my life turned out the bitch was lying

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    LOL NR, the girl I lost my virginity to, had three kids before she was 18, none were mine though
    Lucky escape!

Some girl told me she was pregnant in high school and I've never been so scared in my life turned out the bitch was lying

Fuck that shit, Kids at school! Never even had a scare, maybe I'm a Jaffa? Seriously I always wrap up, I've seen it happen to a few of my mates!

A one night stand with a ugly bitch, the next thing she's your kids mum

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Gold Poster

There'd be nothing worse than being reminded of the beast you fucked every time you picked up your kid.

Professional Poster

There'd be nothing worse than being reminded of the beast you fucked every time you picked up your kid.
    My friend has to every weekend when he goes to pick up his kid, poor barstard

Gold Poster

LMAOOOOO

I've a couple of friends on the same boat and I like to remind them all the time of their life long mistake..

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I make it a point not to date single mothers. There's this lady I know who's attractive and has been giving me all kinds of hints that she wants to get together. But, she has 3 kids and has never been married. She doesn't mention anything about the fathers and I sure don't pry but I think there probably are different fathers for those kids. I feel bad for the kids if they have no father figure. Anyway, having these kids didn't seem very well planned out. She might have made 3 mistakes and I don't want to be responsible for helping her make a forth.

Fellas, stay away from those single mothers. They might be easy to get but they'll be hard to get rid of.

Professional Poster

LMAOOOOO

I've a couple of friends on the same boat and I like to remind them all the time of their life long mistake..
    You Cunt, ha ha!

C'mon America, take the trash =OUT= ferchrissakes. These skanks are only popular because we make them so.

From the JibJab song "What We Call The News":

"Now only three percent can point to Kabul on a map,
    But ninety-six percent can claim they've seen Brit's putty-tat..."

http://www.jibjab.com/originals/what_we_call_the_news

Edited for accuracy...Honest.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    I make it a point not to date single mothers. There's this lady I know who's attractive and has been giving me all kinds of hints that she wants to get together. But, she has 3 kids and has never been married. She doesn't mention anything about the fathers and I sure don't pry but I think there probably are different fathers for those kids. I feel bad for the kids if they have no father figure. Anyway, having these kids didn't seem very well planned out. She might have made 3 mistakes and I don't want to be responsible for helping her make a forth.

Fellas, stay away from those single mothers. They might be easy to get but they'll be hard to get rid of.
    THat is oh so true!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!