Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Britney's 16yo sister Jamie Lynn Spears; PREGNANT

GW Bush fans, strict southern Baptist Christians and supporters of "abstinence only" sex education. Britney Spears and little sis Jamie Lynn seem to be complete whores.

The hillbilly hypocrites appear to have the complete support of their slatternly pimp of a mother.

(CNN) -- The announced pregnancy of Jamie Lynn Spears -- the 16-year-old children's television star and younger sister of beleaguered pop star Britney Spears -- is casting new light on how states deal with the thorny issue of consensual sex among teens.
    art.jlspears.gi.jpg

Jamie Lynn Spears, shown in September, stars in the popular Nickelodeon series "Zoey 101."

Spears, the star of Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101," told OK! Magazine that she's pregnant and that the father is her 18-year-old boyfriend.

There has been no public talk of criminal prosecution in the case. Consensual sex between the two may well have been legal, depending on where and when it took place.

But critics of the nation's statutory rape laws say that laws that are ignored in some cases can be used to put other teens in prison and land them on sex-offender registries.

"You have a disturbing disparity in how these laws are enforced," said Jonathan Turley, a law professor at George Washington University. "I have no problem at all with nailing adults who sleep with children, but I have a problem with the prosecution of teenagers in consensual relationships.

"What this case should focus the nation on is having a more evenhanded approach to these cases." Video Watch a psychologist talk about how Spears' pregnancy could lead to parents talking to their kids about sex »

In Louisiana, where Spears lives, it is a misdemeanor for someone age 17 to 19 to have consensual sex with someone age 15 to 17 if the difference between their ages is more than two years.
    Don't Miss

* How do you talk to kids about Britney's sister?
    * Pregnancy could put Jamie Lynn Spears' career at risk
    * Report: Britney Spears' 16-year-old sister pregnant

In California, where she sometimes tapes her television show, it's a misdemeanor to have sex with someone younger than 18 if the offender is less than three years older. Someone more than three years older could be charged with a felony.

According to OK! Magazine, which first reported the news Tuesday, Spears said the father of her baby is longtime boyfriend Casey Aldridge.

Turley said most states have similar laws but rely on prosecutors to be selective in enforcing them. But that's a recipe for legal problems, he said.

The issue drew international attention when a Georgia teen was sentenced to 10 years in prison for having consensual oral sex with a 15-year-old girl when he was 17.

In 2005, Genarlow Wilson was tried for the rape of a 17-year-old girl at a hotel-room party. While he was found not guilty of that charge, he was convicted of aggravated child molestation for the act with the 15-year-old -- even though he was less than two years older.

Georgia law, which has since been changed, required a mandatory 10-year sentence on the charge of aggravated child molestation and required Wilson to register as a sex offender when he was released. Under the revised Georgia law, the act now would be a misdemeanor.

Now 21, Wilson was released from prison in October -- after serving more than two years -- when the state Supreme Court ruled his sentence was "grossly disproportionate to his crime."

"The current laws leave too much to prosecutorial discretion," Turley said. "We saw in the Wilson case how prosecutorial discretion can lead to grotesque results."

He said statutory rape prosecutions of teens are more common in Southern states and small towns than they are elsewhere in the country or in big cities.

B.J. Bernstein, Wilson's attorney, argued throughout his case that Wilson was imprisoned for an act that, while perhaps morally questionable, probably is going on among teens everywhere.

"If you prosecuted, even with misdemeanors, all those cases, you'd clog up the justice system with kids having sex," she said. "It's a social issue -- and it may be something that parents don't want to happen or wish wouldn't happen at that age -- but it shouldn't be a crime."
    advertisement

Spears, who turned 16 on April 4 and says she is 12 weeks into her pregnancy, told the magazine she plans to raise her child in Louisiana, "so it can have a normal family life."

Nickelodeon released a statement saying the network respects Spears' decision "to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation." E-mail to a friend E-mail to a friend

All About Britney Spears • Pregnancy and Childbirth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamie_lynns_spears_125.jpg 
Views:	978 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	155015  

Junior Poster

Just more white trash.

I think the more disgusting thing is the news report that her mother Lynne Spears negotiated a $1 Million deal with OK magazine giving them rights to the story. Of course it is not payable until they print pictures of the kid after its born. WTF is wrong with this family?

Do you believe Lynne Spears actually wrote a parenting book that was to be published by some "Christian" publisher, but that has been posponed indefinitley, I assume becuse of this news.

Professional Poster

WHITE TRASH

Silver Poster

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl!

WHAT A DUMB ASS!

ps
    After the National Enquirer published that she was pregnant in July, her lawyers said the following:

“Ms. Spears is a devout Christian with a spotless reputation, who lives in accordance with the highest moral and ethical standards in accordance with her faith. There is no “rumor” concerning Ms. Spears’ (non-existent) pregnancy, except perhaps for the baseless “rumor” just now being created by the National Enquirer. Ms. Spears is not pregnant. It is pathetic for the National Enquirer to attempt to create a wholly baseless “rumor” that Ms. Spears is pregnant, so it can run a malicious story and false story which would be emotionally devastating to a morally upright 16 year old girl.”

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

Most Bible thumpers are hypocrites, full of crap.

Junior Poster

Either way, if she was my daughter, I'd have the boyfriend up on statutory rape charges. Then I'd probably cart her off to some military school for girls where she could learn some discipline and self-respect.

There has to be an accounting for some of this irresponsible behavior! If you're going to be a role model to millions of young teenagers, you might as well own up to it and act mature enough to wear the crown.

Even I can only handle so much bad behavior!!!

There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~

Statutory rape charges? Please! First off, her boyfriend's no older than she is from what I understand, and secondly, it's a Spears family tradition to get knocked up due to being too stupid to realize condoms exist.

BTW, a search would've revealed this topic was covered yesterday, not that anyone cares, but really... This isn't exactly breaking news, folks.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Professional Poster

my god am i glad to live in a country where the only discussion in such a case (in the unlikely case that thered be any) would be about how teenagers are too stupid to use contraceptives

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Professional Poster

Fucking hell, that is nothing, I know girls here in the UK who had two or three by Sixteen, they are known as Pram pushing Mini Chavs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_chavs_almanac_809.jpg 
Views:	803 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	155102   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chav4_164.gif 
Views:	793 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	155103   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4_155.gif 
Views:	816 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	155104  

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Typical mainstream media propaganda. Distracting everybody's minds from what really goes on behind the global curtain. I mean, who the FUCK CARES?? IS THIS 'NEWS" WORTHY?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!