Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    stillies77

i scare everyone must be the black costume.

Rookie Poster

Oh and the AI is great, it's got it's flaws but I'm enjoying it a lot.

stillies77

thats awesome...i was going to either go there or UofA...but since my parents paid i ended up going to Rowan and majored in History...boo...now that i just finished up i think i might try and get into the Kubert school but thats all the way up in north jersey by NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    i scare everyone must be the black costume.
    I rented that this week.

Well, Ms. Diamond, I can understand why you wouldn't be so anxious to converse with a bunch of cockhounds such as myself, but you can still lurk.

Check out the "Unofficial Counting Thread", it's a fun game.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26832

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

stillies77

true...i keep using comic book covers for mine haha...although they have now surpassed amazing spidey...superman is good til 900...woo.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    thats awesome...i was going to either go there or UofA...but since my parents paid i ended up going to Rowan and majored in History...boo...now that i just finished up i think i might try and get into the Kubert school but thats all the way up in north jersey by NYC.
    U of A looks like a really nice college, I pass by it a lot. They were my first choice but didn't offer anything I was interested in. I've never heard of Kubert, but good luck!

stillies77

yeah i have a lot of friends at UofA who love it...i wish i would have went...doh.

Default Re: How do I delete my account?

It's seriously wrong if there is no way to delete an account. As if the the forum is daring individuals to get help, even legal if they have to because it is a site admiring transsexuals. I want my account deleted and I see I need to find away to look into if its fair or legal to hide away to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by paulsimage View Post
    It's seriously wrong if there is no way to delete an account. As if the the forum is daring individuals to get help, even legal if they have to because it is a site admiring transsexuals. I want my account deleted and I see I need to find away to look into if its fair or legal to hide away to do so.

Your choice of avatar suggests that you enjoy getting fucked by others. No lawyer can help you with that.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Your choice of avatar suggests that you enjoy getting fucked by others. No lawyer can help you with that.
    Are you sure?
    I'm thinking every lawyer could help with that

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!