Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Gold Poster

whine (hwn, wn)
    v. whined, whin·ing, whines
    v.intr.
    1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
    2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
    3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.
    v.tr.
    To utter with a whine.
    n.
    1. The act of whining.
    2. A whining sound.
    3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

Gold Poster

You ingored my last reply so I'm not wasting my time writing another post. A choir boy like you is definitely not worth the effort...

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    The best I could come up with? Wise the fuck up mummy's boy, I own the rights for you, bitch. I've explained my thoughts to you many times recently, do I need to give you an update? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's a "joke" account, just the way outsiders looking in might think yours is a joke account for your usual choice of avatars and the emotional, whiney content in your posts. You write like a 5yo and punctuation is like a foreign language to you, therefore all your posts make little sense. I thought maybe because you're still attending school that your mind would be fresh but I'm obviously off the mark.

The fact that it took you 16 minutes from the point of opening up your post to the point of completing it highlights how much of a retard you are. How I know this is I inserted another image straight after my post which you've failed to quote, so my guess is you've been googling every word in an attempt to not look like an idiot....you failed.

Now take your gayness into a thread that you're actually welcome in, like "most suckable cock" or whatever....

nelly snores loves you,why else the messages....

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Nelly Snores is desperately in need of cock ------->

blah blah "welcome to loserville" blah
    so if youre the welcome wagon... does that make u the mayor or did faggotville loan you out?

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

so if youre the welcome wagon... does that make u the mayor or did faggotville loan you out?
    There's no reason to drag San Francisco into this.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

If you were able to read it says "population you", therefore that excludes me.

..maybe you should spend less time whoring and more time educating yourself

Gold Poster

You ingored my last reply so I'm not wasting my time writing another post. A choir boy like you is definitely not worth the effort...

The best I could come up with? Wise the fuck up mummy's boy, I own the rights for you, bitch. I've explained my thoughts to you many times recently, do I need to give you an update? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's a "joke" account, just the way outsiders looking in might think yours is a joke account for your usual choice of avatars and the emotional, whiney content in your posts. You write like a 5yo and punctuation is like a foreign language to you, therefore all your posts make little sense. I thought maybe because you're still attending school that your mind would be fresh but I'm obviously off the mark.

The fact that it took you 16 minutes from the point of opening up your post to the point of completing it highlights how much of a retard you are. How I know this is I inserted another image straight after my post which you've failed to quote, so my guess is you've been googling every word in an attempt to not look like an idiot....you failed.

Now take your gayness into a thread that you're actually welcome in, like "most suckable cock" or whatever....

Gold Poster

tsntx's love-child right on queue

I thought that would be your answer..

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly Snores
    i have to admit it! i need a cock. whatsupwiththat used to give it to me. god i miss him

i'm a nasty puppet!
    girl where you been at?

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly Snores
    i have to admit it! i need a cock. whatsupwiththat used to give it to me. god i miss him

i'm a nasty puppet!
    girl where you been at?
    This is getting worse, a guy who pretends to be a female, referring to another guy who is pretending to be a female as "girl" like some sister bullshit. Oh the irony!

Where else in the world huh

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!