http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    haha I love Nelly Snores
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clown_191.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	155129  

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    haha I love Nelly Snores
    a guy did that pic for me I thought that was neat lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Gold Poster

lol it is funny

Gold Poster

If it isn't NR whining to the mods,if i didn't know better you are being quite an emotional whiny bitch here.Isn't that your main objective around here proving to overs that your a man's man by referring to others as faggots and telling them not to be so damn emotional in that case so you follow your own nonsense and stopped whining to the mods like a little bitch.

Your too stupid to even realize that nelly shores is a joke account and by you posting this thread he is making you look even more foolish then you already are,seriously do you think he cares if that account gets banned,you probably would have done more damage to him by simply ignoring him completely but being the emotional attention whore that you are,you had to make a thread about it.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    more emotional outbursts
    HAHA Legend calling someone else and emotional, attention whore

"Your too stupid to even realize that nelly shores is a joke account"

^^ You're too stupid to be able to apply basic grammar skills. Stupid cunt. And it's Nelly Snores you dick.

Gold Poster

Isn't that your main objective around here proving to overs that your a man's man by referring to others as faggots and telling them not to be so damn emotional
    No, I think that's more of an assessment I've made on you, you fucking bitch. You're well known here for being hyper-sensitive and even mods have pointed it out. It's about time you grew up and started to act like the gender you were born you little bitch.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    more emotional outbursts
    HAHA Legend calling someone else and emotional, attention whore

"Your too stupid to even realize that nelly shores is a joke account"

^^ You're too stupid to be able to apply basic grammar skills. Stupid cunt. And it's Nelly Snores you dick.
    Is that the best you got a generic grammar insult i mean aren't you the same idiot who has mispelled topics and simple words like shit lol really funny.But a man of your intelligence couldn't figure out that nelly snores,shores whatever is a joke account seriously what is the official drink of ireland gasoline.The best part about this whole thread is i'm sure a mod probably glance at it and couldn't care less because you and your nearly 4,000 posts are nothing but a joke.I apologize for interrupting your thread now please proceed with your crying.

crybaby

n., pl. -bies.

A person who cries or complains frequently with little cause.

Gold Poster

The best I could come up with? Wise the fuck up mummy's boy, I own the rights for you, bitch. I've explained my thoughts to you many times recently, do I need to give you an update? It doesn't take a genius to figure out that it's a "joke" account, just the way outsiders looking in might think yours is a joke account for your usual choice of avatars and the emotional, whiney content in your posts. You write like a 5yo and punctuation is like a foreign language to you, therefore all your posts make little sense. I thought maybe because you're still attending school that your mind would be fresh but I'm obviously off the mark.

The fact that it took you 16 minutes from the point of opening up your post to the point of completing it highlights how much of a retard you are. How I know this is I inserted another image straight after my post which you've failed to quote, so my guess is you've been googling every word in an attempt to not look like an idiot....you failed.

Now take your gayness into a thread that you're actually welcome in, like "most suckable cock" or whatever....

Gold Poster

EDIT: I see good old NR has edited his title so he wouldn't seem more of a whining bitch,i think im looking for a word oh yeah pwned.