Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    That's a page and a half of the same PM Nelly Snores.....I've never wanted anyone banned but you really are a wanker
    NR: repost all his/her PMs on here. Sooner or later he/she'll be found out.
    Today they've all been the same PM. Yesterday he sent me a PM saying "m shut up" and continued to write more and more bullshit. Complete tool. Below is just the first page LOL

Flag Subject From Date Mark
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:30 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:23 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:22 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:21 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:20 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:19 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:18 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:17 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:16 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:16 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:58 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:58 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:55 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:54 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:53 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:52 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:50 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:49 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:47 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:47 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:46 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:45 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:45 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:44 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:41 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:40 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:39 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:37 pm
    Re: m Nelly Snores Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:26 pm

Bad, Nelly. Bad, bad, bad, Nelly. There, that should help, nightrider.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Bad, Nelly. Bad, bad, bad, Nelly. There, that should help, nightrider.

-Quinn
    LOL

The fag is continually sending me these PMs....I wish I could grab him by the neck at repeatidly beat his head off a brick wall...

Gold Poster

Default Mods sort this cunt out...he's sent me over 100 PMs in 2days

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    That's a page and a half of the same PM Nelly Snores.....I've never wanted anyone banned but you really are a wanker
    NR: repost all his/her PMs on here. Sooner or later he/she'll be found out.

stillies77

lol nelly snores...that shit still cracks me up...that picture is hilarious.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    lol nelly snores...that shit still cracks me up...that picture is hilarious.
    Don't encourage this asshole....how the fuck can it be funny to send someone 150 PMs and counting

Talk about sexual frustration

stillies77

no no not this i mean his name and his avatar still makes me laugh.

Must one read a PM in order to delete it? If not, then what's the issue, really? Just saying... I've gotten unsolicited PMs that I've deleted without a second thought. Not too much trouble to do that, IMO.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Must one read a PM in order to delete it? If not, then what's the issue, really? Just saying... I've gotten unsolicited PMs that I've deleted without a second thought. Not too much trouble to do that, IMO.
    It's the principle, he sent me them throught the night and he's still sending me them as we speak....I'd a couple of PMs that I hadn't replied to and now I've to scroll through 6 or 7 pages because of this madman...

@ Nicole you've the nerve to talk about anyone being obsessive...you only need to look at your body to realise that fact

less is more

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    how the fuck can it be funny to send someone 150 PMs and counting

Talk about sexual frustration
    Let me get this straight - you're complaining about someone being excessive? lol
    Not to trynna (or trying, for the politically and grammar police correct) start sumthin again between u and NR.. But Nicole, have you ever had a fan or hater or whatever send you that amount of pm's... in like a 24 hour period.? if so what did they say, was it sexy or disturbed. ( i get off on evil.... and callin ladies, dirty words...minus the c-word, unless you r a freak...lol) (freaks r fun!!)...tooo

(BTW, I was a former member of Shemaleyum, earlier this year ,enjoyed your pix and vidz. Where can I see new material w/ da nu boobies?)

I hate how I stray, ( fuckin liquor caught me again..this is why I rarely post here actually 2 be honest never posted here until earlier this week. But F' it. (that was fuck it, I try to censor my posts and speak in slang, but since I'm new 2 postin' here imma explain most thangs I say....I don't make sense in these "()"....just let it go...I'm drunk and don't care that you people out in internet world know it, but I am letting you people out in internet world know, Jayevil stands by whateva I say whether Drunk or Sober. Liquor brings out the truth, whether we wish to face it or not. Much like my evilness. which I haven't expressed much here, but It could happen...damn liquor.)

ANYWAY.......

NR, this sounds a bit troubling, to me, but what did you.....I mean didn't do or possibly fueled this fire? (i know u could have forced this person to do this, you are to much of an honoarable person.....I know if I was you, I woulda said the most offensive shit possible goin in dat round just b4 Hatton went down, on this site. I know a bet is a bet but shit, I woulda been like nah...my friend or something logged into the site under me and agreed to the bet. lol Seriously though that avatar and signature and the questions from absent minded members must frustrate you by now.....)

it's funny...and u more of a man then me, after the 10th person asked me 4 the reason I had dat ....reason in sig and avatar..... i might have left here. or at least signed back in as some new person.....lol...don't mind me imma fool...i say what i feel or want. it's the internet. i don't know you and you don't know me........wait..... do you?

(if y'all wish you can ignore this post, I'm drunk while I type it. Thank goodness for Google spell check in my browser task bar....Imagine how bad it would have been if I just sent this without spell check....or the fact I only edited message once whle drunk...)

Good nite all!!!!!

BTW, I'm going to send a letter or PM to Google about allowing spell checks to allow phonetically spellin' words and slang should be included in spell check.

:P