Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

How do you like these christmas trees? I suggest serving them with some pumpkin grinch nog...Happy Festivus!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cartoonbuds2_168.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	155878   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cartoonbuds_563.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	155879  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    How do you like these christmas trees? I suggest serving them with some pumpkin grinch nog...Happy Festivus!!
    Thats a pretty Xmas Tree. Can I light it?

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Gold Poster

haha

imagine this with tinsel and lights
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

thats a very nice gift

Rookie Poster

Bong Long
    Die High

Rookie Poster

Heyyy hey hey...Smoke weed Everyday...

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Clean and sober 11 years.

Veteran Poster

I smoke. I used to smoke a lot in high school but that's because it was an escape for me. It was also the only way I knew to calm my anxiety and headaches, then I discovered estrogen.

I'm not down with using it all the time, obsessing about it. When I lived on campus, one of my dormmates had a subscription to High Times and a couple posters in the living room (2bdrm suite, 4 girls). I think that's a bit silly. But whever she'd offer to smoke me out, I certainly didn't decline.

I made a resolution a couple years ago to not buy pot anymore and have stuck to it pretty well. I'll smoke it if someone offers but I won't waste all my money on it like I used to do (of course, I still buy beer and wine...). I told my ex-girlfriend that if she never had smoked weed, she would have enough money to get SRS. She said that was stupid because she would have simply spent it on other things instead.

She had a vaporizer and that's my favorite way to smoke. I remember the first time I tried it, I wasn't sure how to do it and I didn't think I got any so I opened my mouth to say so and the smoke poured out. That's how cool and mild it was. It's like a bubbler or bong without risk of bong water spilling on your carpet >.< We even had a car adapter.

The Aromazap is a beautiful device, crafted of solid wood. It is marketed also as a essential oil diffuser and works for that ~ put a different stem on and drop some sandalwood or eucalyptus on it and it's nice. You can totally leave it out in the open, unlike essentially all other smoking devices as long as you don't have your table covered in bags, shake and grinders. You also get more out of the bud than if you smoke it and you can taste it better.

that shit fucks me up
    Isn't that the whole idea?

Maybe the question should have been "Who doesn't smoke weed?".

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Rookie Poster

The assumption that only slackers and druggies smoke weed is not only unfounded it's ridiculous. I'd estimate that at "LEAST" 30% of us smoke weed on a near regular basis. The fact that we all don't do it all in the open does not take away from that fact.

I've smoked since I was about 14 and in between then and now have been able to get two degrees, career and still mantain my mental faculties. I try not to smoke on the days that I work or go to school.

But on my days off I sit back with a bowl and some hemp paper, turn up the stereo and relax. I don't party or drink alcohol. Weed is my thing. I also try to stay away from all the new stuff with the elevated levels of THC. Gimme some good jamaican red hair skunk and i'm good to go.

If you don't smoke, then you don't but judgement is for someone other than the sad existences that they call humans.

You do you .. I'll do me
    Then we'd be more comfortable when we do each other.

Hypocrites are just roaches pretending to be rats. Want to be something bigger than they are but not much better. BE U