Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Respect

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    in a huff?! IN A HUFF?!! A GIRL THING?!!!
    if i was i am no longer. i just got out of the last meeting i’ve got to go to for the rest of the year. I’M FREE!!!! have a great solstice, MacShreach

Phew, that's a relief-- you know I loves ya babe. You have a great Yule too.....Let the festivities commence!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

you two are off the hook. but here's a holiday cheer for freak.

So someone is respecting the board by posting lies? I think that is disrespectful of everyone on it.
    It depends on the lies and why they’re proffered (e.g. self-protection, or to scam). But I think the evidence you present is rather paltry. Most the kids I knew growing up were ogling girly magazines and beating off long before they lost their virginity. I’d say they had a pretty good idea of their sexual preferences. I’m not saying those preferences wouldn’t evolve later on in unpredictable ways, but they had sexual preferences early on. Some had fantasies of dominance, some of submissiveness.

…no one know what they will like until they experience it, someone may feel like there gay, which may make them feel like they have to bottom, then once someone sticks them in the ass, they find out there not into it, have you ever heard of confusion?
    So how do you know BXCanada isn’t confused instead of lying. Or instead of confused, perhaps he is just wrong about himself, owing to his inexperience. By your own account both are possible. Isn’t it presumptuous and disrespectful to accuse him of lying?

BXC felt that he was disrespected. He made a thread to air his grievances. People perceived it as an attack. Maybe it was. You know just because people think they’re being attacked, they don’t always have to strike back. You can try to understand the situation and endeavor to make it better. Sometime you can even swallow your pride.

So how do i end this. i don't know...how about some mistletoe?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mistletoe_01_659.gif 
Views:	193 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	155430  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    The fact is, you really don't know what many people "do". You just like to think you do. So drop the macho posturing, with this talk of a fictitious "neo-sixties forum" that you're supposedly so worried about; all because you hope it absolves you from making stupid generalizations.
    Sorry if my opinion isn't to your liking, but it's really a case of too bad, so sad. I'm not at all worried about this board becoming a "neo-sixties" forum, but I see more than enough evidence that there are people who would like it to become one, which is why I said that. Further, you're the last person who should talk about someone making generalizations, if we're going to be honest. I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, it's clear you don't agree with me, and I certainly don't often agree with you. That said, why can't you just acknowledge that and move on? I'm not going to be converted to your way of thinking regardless how many smart ass comments you make, nor do I expect you to be converted to my way of thinking. So, go your own way, and I'll go mine. It's that simple. Nothing you can say will make me stop saying what I want to say, but if you are so offended by what I say, then ask for me to be banned. Hell, if three women here asked me not to post anymore, I wouldn't, that's how important being here is to me, honestly, I'm so tired of bullshit such as that you put out there on the regular. So, there it is; run with it.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Setting aside all the name calling and whatnot for a moment, I say again, for the umpteenth time, that no one here can impose their way of thinking on this board and have it continue to be as enjoyable as it is, despite any warts it may have.
    it wasn't very enjoyable for SexyMagdi. it wasn't very enjoyable for BXCanada (who was making interesting contributions to the several threads i regularly enjoy....so thanks for driving 'em permanently off the board). i guess it all depends on who's having the fun. are we in so much danger from queers and frauds we need to put up with a vigilante gang of cyber-ruffians?! i rather ban assholes than lose friends. there is a better cure though, and it's easy. instead of repeating yourself for the umpteenth plus one time, straighten up and don't be an asshole.
    It wasn't enjoyable for "Sexy Magdi" because "she" claimed to be a TS, and was exposed as a fraud. It wasn't enjoyable for BXCanada, because he could dish it out, but couldn't take it. Now, if you miss their presence here, then certainly your feelings are as valid as anyones. That said, if you feel I'm an asshole because I have my own opinion versus parroting yours, then I regret to inform you that I'm not going to change.

I fail to see how one can say they would rather ban "assholes" than lose "friends", when we're talking about a TS who isn't and never was a TS, and who further created elaborate lies in efforts to maintain that facade. And so, if you honestly think it'd be better to have 100 "Sexy Magdis" here than to have one person such as myself, let me know Trish. You, Nicole Dupree, maybe Kelly Shore... That'd be three, and that's all that's necessary. Then maybe the board would become the kumbaya forum you want it to be, huh?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Professional Poster

Don't leave just for having an opinion TJ, whether that opinion is always right or wrong? Is not for me to decide, but you've got more integrity than 98% of the people at this site!

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Platinum Poster

I don't know much about the Magdi thing, but BSCanada acted like a passive-aggressive jackass in the two or three threads that I know him from...don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, sport...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Trish. You, Nicole Dupree, maybe Kelly Shore... That'd be three, and that's all that's necessary. Then maybe the board would become the kumbaya forum you want it to be, huh?
    Out of those three people there's one I dislike and the other two are cool and even though Kelly can be a bit of a dumb blonde/brunette/red head she wouldn't be the sort of person asks for a ban because of a disagreement. I don't think Trish wants you to get banned either but Nicole on the otherhand is notorious for crying for people to be banned. See my sig for details.

So truly there's only one person that wants you banned and she no doubt holds the record for "most banned nominations - 2007"

I've been told several times that I should be banned but I've never heard a valid reason. I suppose this forum is kiss-ass central and it will never change but I wouldn't leave because of a few people that can't handle anything other than other than, "you're hot" "nice cock" "nice tats" or whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Out of those three people there's one I dislike and the other two are cool and even though Kelly can be a bit of a dumb blonde/brunette/red head she wouldn't be the sort of person asks for a ban because of a disagreement. I don't think Trish wants you to get banned either but Nicole on the otherhand is notorious for crying for people to be banned. See my sig for details.

So truly there's only one person that wants you banned and she no doubt holds the record for "most banned nominations - 2007"

I've been told several times that I should be banned but I've never heard a valid reason. I suppose this forum is kiss-ass central and it will never change but I wouldn't leave because of a few people that can't handle anything other than other than, "you're hot" "nice cock" "nice tats" or whatever..
    Actually, I wasn't implying that anyone necessarily wanted me banned, but rather that if any of them objected so much to anyone who wasn't a rampant asskisser, then they may as well request I be banned, as that's not my bag. In any event, as far as any consideration to leaving this board, the reasons so many other people have given suffice, though the sources of displeasure may be different.

The board is different than it was a little while ago, but I'm sure it goes in cycles. That said, it doesn't much make a difference, because at the end of the day the novelty pretty much wears off and it inevitably becomes less enjoyable than it initially was. Then, you suck it up and take it for what it is, whine incessitantly in the vain hope it'll change something, or move the hell on. Option #3 is the best one, mind you.

Lastly, you were right about Nicole, IMO. I didn't agree with some of your assessments at the time NR, but now I see that you were right all along, with every single thing that you said. Still, insulting/questioning the femininity of a woman as macho as Mr. T is an exercise in futility, which I'm sure you'll pick up on sooner or later. Clearly, Ms. Dupree can hold her own with you on whatever level you want to take it to, even showing that she wasn't above insulting the Irish as a whole to even the score, a decidedly unfeminine thing to do in an argument, so unsurprising to say the least.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, good night and good luck. Later.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Still, insulting/questioning the femininity of a woman as macho as Mr. T is an exercise in futility, which I'm sure you'll pick up on sooner or later.
    Yeah, it wasn't the smartest thing I've said since I've been here but maybe in time I'll change my stance on that.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, good night and good luck. Later.
    Same to you..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xmascard02afinal_992.gif 
Views:	79 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	155761