Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Respect

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

look freak. where'd you get that definition of respect? and since when are virgins totally ignorant of their sexual preferences. you didn't know your preferences by the time you entered puberty?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I'm outta here for now NR. if i don't see again before the day's out, have a good holiday vacation. i don't expect to be back to the boards until a few days after christmas.

happy holidays all.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    they were fucking chased from the board, don't rationalize. you guys made it sufficiently unpleasant for them that they decided to leave. in my book, that's chasing them away.
    Oh let us be quite clear, I didn't chase BXCanada from the board. He walked out all by himself. After our initial exchange some time ago I laid off him after I had been asked to by several other posters. I've done the same to a number of other people here, simply walked away as a courtesy to someone else.

BXCanada must have misread my actions, however, because he repeatedly and aggressively called me out until I responded. He provoked trouncing after trouncing and still came at me, and then he quit and flounced off the board. Big deal.

I will not modify my point of view in the face of aggression, and if people wish to be aggressive to me then fine, believe me I will enjoy the fray.

If I had been the one attacking BXCanada, that would have counted as chasing him off the board. Since he provoked every exchange by coming after me, even on that very first occasion, he made his own bed.

And when he comes back, after his huff, if he comes at me again, I'll happily serve him more of the same.

Just so's we know.

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    Respect... well what can i say about respect other than this...
    Respect would be telling the truth..... read on

I don't hide the fact that i am a virgin
    says he a virgin ..... but then he.....

My personal sexual preference is bottom but i am more than willing to be on top and she knows that and we are both very happy with that fact.
    how would a virgin know this??? He must come from the Bill Clinton book of sexual definitions
    All so, so true.

look freak. where'd you get that definition of respect? and since when are virgins totally ignorant of their sexual preferences. you didn't know your preferences by the time you entered puberty?
    So someone is respecting the board by posting lies? I think that is disrespectful of everyone on it.

Don't just read it understand it, I now understand why someone would want to leave, people don't understand what they read.

And no, no one knows there sexual preference as soon as they enter puberty, no one know what they will like until they experience it, someone may feel like there gay, which may make them feel like they have to bottom, then once someone sticks them in the ass, they find out there not into it, have you ever heard of confusion? Then a guy might think he is gay but the first time he is with a man he is turned off, he just thought he was gay, but he really wanted was a dominate women.

So learn to understand what you read before commenting on it.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

If it's MacShreach you're referring to as winning the battle for him to leave then I think that's unfair..
    Winning the battle for him to leave......WTF? WHERE DO I GET MY FUN NOW? I didn't want him to leave-- sometimes I was crying with laughter.......

But thanks for the support, NR.

Quote Originally Posted by freak

And no, no one knows there sexual preference as soon as they enter puberty, no one know what they will like until they experience it,
    I couldn't agree more and since trish is usually one of the more perspicacious posters here I'm surprised at her response to that.

I think she's in the huff with me just now but WTF, there are always women in the huff with me... ...It must be a girl thing.

Gold Poster

I'm outta here for now NR. if i don't see again before the day's out, have a good holiday vacation. i don't expect to be back to the boards until a few days after christmas.

happy holidays all.
    You too. Have a good one and see you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    But thanks for the support, NR.
    No problem

in a huff?! IN A HUFF?!! A GIRL THING?!!!
    if i was i am no longer. i just got out of the last meeting i’ve got to go to for the rest of the year. I’M FREE!!!! have a great solstice, MacShreach

BTW, NR, i hate when santa does that.

Gold Poster

BTW, NR, i hate when santa does that.
    Yeah, he's a dirty old man. He is always in a rush to empty his sack.