Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Chantay in the Uk!!

Chantay in the uk. Absolutly amazing. Anyone else have pictures of her?

Found her on www.boudettes.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_1018_510.jpg 
Views:	1461 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	153910  

Default Re: Chantay in the Uk!!

Quote Originally Posted by valleyboyphil
    Chantay in the uk. Absolutly amazing. Anyone else have pictures of her?

Found her on www.boudettes.com.

Crossdresser.

That boudettes site is a crossdresser resource, just for a general bandwidth-saving heads-up, BTW.

Junior Poster

so now you have a problem with crossdressers, what a loser you are.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by BXCanada
    wank
    just another example of you giving up and being owned like the bitch you are since any response you make will show you for the intolerant prejudice troll you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by FGTCanada

I hate to disappoint you, but you have made yourself into a complete ass ever since you arrived. There's nothing anyone can do to help you now. You are-- within weeks of arriving-- already known as a hopeless, sycophantic booby, condemned out of the mouths of some of the most respected members here.

You shouldn't let yourself get inspired by Legend-- he's been a site zero for much longer than you. He's delighted when some noobie like you is stupid enough to act on his words so that he can watch as you are humiliated. Those of us who know Legend know what he is......nothing at all. He's just one of the shit-flies who congregate around places like this thinking that their inane drivel wins them some sort of respect. It doesn't. There are many such; they are all as chaff in the wind.

You're finished here, FGTCanada. I have even had some of the worthies of HA pleading in PMs for me to stop wiping my arse with you on the grounds that you are just far too stupid to make it fair. Everyone knows you're fucked, except perhaps, yourself. The best thing you could do would be to abandon your current persona, create a new one and try to do better, though I doubt you have the ability.

You and I both know I can whip your arse any time I please, and so does everybody else. I own you; I have repeatedly shown you for the intellectually retarded, uneducated buffoon you really are. It is entirely within my gift whether I choose to humiliate you or not; for the fact is that despite all your belligerence and bluster, everyone has already seen that you lack the wit to prevent me.

It doesn't matter how much you deny it; as a matter of fact that makes it even worse. Remember this is all happening in public; the people you are here to impress or seek attention from are watching, and they have seen what you are. Anyone who doubts this has only to do a search and they will find proof, again and again, of what a fool you have been, yet how you keep coming back for more punishment.

Perhaps you're like the resident site molester, a cur whose craving for attention is so fervent that you will suffer any degree of abuse, opprobrium, public humiliation or shame just to get more of it. The funny thing is, if you didn't keep picking fights and getting your head kicked in, you'd probably have merged into the background, found a niche where no-one would have noticed you, and survived here with your reputation intact. But no, you were just those few degrees too stupid to do that.

Too bad. Case closed.

There are pictures of her on alsion dales site, with her breast done......cross dresser I think not!!

. Anyone else have pictures of her?

There are pictures of her on alsion dales site,
    Looks like you answered your own question. Whatever, boudettes is a crossdresser site and that first pic is of a crossdresser. Maybe it's an old pic.

Why not post some more and let's see what she's like now?

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    . Anyone else have pictures of her?

There are pictures of her on alsion dales site,
    Looks like you answered your own question. Whatever, boudettes is a crossdresser site and that first pic is of a crossdresser. Maybe it's an old pic.

Why not post some more and let's see what she's like now?
    MAc....

You seemed to be interested in this thread.....

Do you think you could find some.....the one on alison dales site cannot be copied and dropped on here.

Do me a favour and see if you can find some?

Do you think you could find some.....the one on alison dales site cannot be copied and dropped on here.

Do me a favour and see if you can find some?

Phil, you really got me all wrong. While I give CD/TV/cocksinfrocks their due respect I have no interest in them whatsoever. Everybody at HA knows my taste and my first post here was a note to all the other guys, and there are many, who share that taste, that what they seek would not be found at the site you posted.

You'll have to get somebody else to help, sorry.