Thread: Eli Sucks

Default Eli Sucks

Has got to be one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL over the last ten years. How long will the Giants ownership allow Eli to make excuses?

The SD Chargers are very lucky he chose to ruin the NYGs.

[img][/img]

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Default Re: Eli Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by xrey
    Has got to be one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL over the last ten years. How long will the Giants ownership allow Eli to make excuses?

The SD Chargers are very lucky he chose to ruin the NYGs.

[img][/img]

DUDE,

I AM A GIANTS FAN AND I STRUGGLE.

HOWEVER IF YOU COMPARE HIM TO SIMMS FIRST THREE YEARS HE IS BETTER. IN ALL FAIRNESS TO SIMMS HE HAS A FAR BETTER TEAM THAN SIMMS HAD TOO.

I AM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO THRASH HIM BUT IT IS HARD. THE WORST TING IS YOU KNOW HE HAS THE PHYSICAL TALENT. BUT THE HEAD IS NOT SCREWED ON RIGHT. HOPEFULLY IT COMES.

IF HE SUX NEXT YEAR THEY MIGHT HAVE TO REALIZE THAT HE IS NOT THE GOLDEN CHILD.

I MISS TIKI BARBER AS MUCH AS I MISS MY RECENT GIRLFRIEND WITH THE PERFRCT TITS WHO NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING

GOOD THINGS

I am from L.A. and we do not have a football team. I do not like or dislike the Giants (but with Eli I have to say I am happy to see them lose).

You are right ... his head is not screwed on right. Instead of trying to motivate his teammates he mopes and whines on the way to the sideline.

I don't know about missing Tiki more than the perfect tits on your ex but the Giants sure could use him.

Do you think he would still be playing if Eli was not?

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Do you think he would still be playing if Eli was not

I am not sure.

I think he is too smart to kill his body for life, hated the coach, and knew Eli was what he is so far. He said it during pre-season (Tiki did).

He does not motivate and can not lead.

It sucks cause he seems like a cool guy. Even when Simms sucked and they were 3-13 he still gave guys hell and played with enthusiasm.

I hope for a miracle, but I don't think it will ever come.

GOOD THINGS