Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach

BTW why kudos on the originality of this thread
    Before you start criticising other people's originality, you might display some yourself.....Oh sorry, you can't do that, can you...my bad.

Your too stupid to comprehend what the fuck i'm referring to peon,i don't copy other peoples threads,this dumb ass post is literally a rip off the same ass kissing/brown nosing thread you made minutes earlier.Why don't you take your 40 year old ass and watch some more shrek its apparent you two have the same idiotic personality.

Sorry, did you say something?

Funny, I could have sworn somebody said something. Oh well.

Can't have had any importance.

Gold Poster

Just what i thought MacShrek,you don't seem to have a problem playing the idiot.

owned
    The word owned refers to something or someone becoming the property of someone else after extreme domination. Similar to being served, being owned involves becoming the bitch of someone after being totally dominated or embarressed by them. The term owned can only be applied to severe cases of kickass and the total demoralisation of someone usually in public. The ownee must accept their ownage and submit to the bragging of the owner and those surrounded them for an extended period of time.

Junior Poster

Okay, so...

Absolutely, no list of HA brown-nosers could be complete without Legend right up there.....The only problem is he's so vapid he's almost invisible even when he is here....

A newbie who has kissed so much ass since he got here his nose looks like a chocolate eclair, let's hear it for FGTCanada.....Likes his nose brown and his ass whipped, way to go noob....

It's gotta be the resident molester, Hondarobot for my third slot, for brown-nosing above and beyond the call of duty, by stalking and molesting a girl, bragging about it and then bum-sucking up to her in a manner so creepy it's actually scary.......

I might have few more tomorrow.
    in your own under thr bridge eating the small children troll ways i know you are talking shit about me yet agian.

since when has haveing respect for people and being a nice person been considered ass kissing?

i would much rather have the title of being an asskisser and have respect for people and be someone people can trust over being a troll and an asshole like yourself.

Junior Poster

??????????
    see this is being owned by someone

you have no way to respond to his post so you make one of your shithead quotes and edit out the content.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    No votes?

Do I need to get the ball rolling?

Trevis

The guy would go to any depth to try and get acknowledged from the girls...

Legend

Self-confessed faggot that thinks like a bitch and also acts like one. His brown nose comments are not of any value while he's sporting that hairy Tgirl avatar that M77 picked for him, so he's been hiding of late.

CORVETTEDUDE

Generally a cool guy, but he can't hide from the fact that he's kissed more ass than Ron Jeremy

I can't believe a retarded cripple like you would call anyone a brown noser,you have kiss certain girl's ass and when things go sour you turned into a emotional queen attacking there looks,your a brown noser/ass kisser in the worst way.What about the sad pathetic private messages you send to certain girls asking if they were cool you you(ask jen).HA is your life you emotional drunken fool,you need to put down the whiskey bottle and get a fucking life.

The drunken fool Test
    http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...84849737599505

BTW kudos on the originality of this thread
    Taking the news well then?

My 'brown nose' radar is strong with you, and you know it. I haven't brown nosed anyone in PMs or on the forum. It was pretty obvious Mimi made that bullshit up to get at both me and Jen. It worked on Jen but I don't give a fuck. What are these messages asking if I'm 'cool'? That's complete bullshit.....I PMd Jen saying I didn't like her but I didn't write that because I thought she was good looking so it didn't make sense me writing the PM. It was litterally 2 sentences and not once did I say she cool with it or anything like that. I made it clear she was a dick so there was no ass kissing at all. If that's what she told you then she's full of shit. It was just to clarify things, she's an asshole and that's that.

You've the nerve to call anyone emotional and retarded, you just need to look at your post to see that you're struggling with life.

Also what's the problem with Mac being 40? At least he's past puberty, you've still a long way to go before you're tiny balls even drop. You're a joke even talking about someones age when you're the little bitch that still depends on Mummy.

HA is your life bitch so put down the Super Nintendo controller, turn off the cartoons and go and get laid you fucking fag. It's not like it should be hard for you because you're into guys too....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big_gay_al_213.gif 
Views:	178 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	153935  

Quote Originally Posted by FGTCanada
    For those who follow these things, today's public humiliation of FGTCanada has been delivered here:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=28677

All part of the service.

Also what's the problem with Mac being 40? At least he's past puberty,..

Gold Poster

You've the nerve to call anyone emotional and retarded, you just need to look at your post to see that you're struggling with life.

Also what's the problem with Mac being 40? At least he's past puberty, you've still a long way to go before you're tiny balls even drop. You're a joke even talking about someones age when you're the little bitch that still depends on Mummy.

HA is your life bitch so put down the Super Nintendo controller, turn off the cartoons and go and get laid you fucking fag. It's not like it should be hard for you because you're into guys too....
    "you're struggling with life"

Facts about your worthless life

1.Admitted HA is your only interaction to human beings since a supposely car accident.

2.Admitted drug user

3.Admitted alcoholic

4.Only interaction with a transsexual is some 2 dollar prostitute

5.Fatherless bastard

A hobo has more of a life then you,you are so worthless it's not even funny if you probably croaked today the funeral home probably would have to pay people out of the street to attend your funeral.

"Also what's the problem with Mac being 40"

He needs to act 40 and not some immature kid who still watches shrek your just as immature as him attacking girls looks when they have virtually owned your ass.Nicole owned your pathetic ass so bad you basically started attacking her for being transgendered and when tsvanessa owned you,you started attacking her looks.You really not that bright of a person so please take what little brain cells that the alcohol and drugs have left you and invest in some alcohol and/or drug treatment,some mental therapy wouldn't hurt you either.