Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Aww, this made my night. Thanks MacShreach, Ecstatic and Quinn. I'm a big fan of all three men so guess I don't need to name my 3 top picks then! LOL

SMH@JWBL's list.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Aww, this made my night. Thanks MacShreach, Ecstatic and Quinn. I'm a big fan of all three men so guess I don't need to name my 3 top picks then! LOL

SMH@JWBL's list.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hi Hara. Mind if I copy and paste that into the Unsung Heroes thread?

BTW it is always a pleasure to give you pleasure, even if it is only in cyberspace.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

SMH@JWBL's list.

~Kisses.

HTG
    You made me blush, Hara!

In no particular order ... Felcia, Hara, and Jennifer

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Gold Poster

I'll go with:

Hara - she's showing me the cold shoulder at the min because of a misunderstanding, but she's always fun to have around.

Trish - the most grounded and down to earth girl here with a good sense of humour.

SarahG - don't know what she's been at lately but she's definitely one of my fav girls.

I guess I'll be nominated in the brown nose category after this but it was worth it....

:P

Awe golly gee thank you, I never thought I'd make this list lol Especially by Quinn.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

errrrrrrr ummmm Kelz, i see a washcloth and some big black nuts

ahem

you know what time it is

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

rofl I have to go shopping first

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Awe golly gee thank you, I never thought I'd make this list lol Especially by Quinn.
    LOL... You can be a pain in the ass (enough with the Britney has talent nonsense already!), and though my position regarding our original difference of opinion remains unchanged, it's a long dead matter. The fact is that you do bring a lot to the forum, which you don't get credit for – hence your honorable mention.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I would have to say Peggy & Felicia.

I always respect their intelligence and posts.

And my sister Dina
    For always keeping it real.

And I have to say NYCe for holding it all together. I know it was ONLY girls- but he is the true hero of HA.

I have known him for many years and introduced many of people we all know. He was there when I was one of the first on this site and at the begining of the parties.

Much respect always for his service, friendship, and work he has done for me.

I can honestly say that there are many prominent people on this board I dislike and do not care for- for reasons well known to them. I know some of you here think I am a bitch-but I have my reasons. I don't air everything out publicly- but those of you I love you know why- and those of you I loathe you know why as well. I have never been a very good hypocrite.

Thanks Ecstatic but I am no one's unsung hero.

I'm just a business woman doing her thing and just happy to have been part of this forum in it's beginings. Many of the things I did and started have been duplicated and copied-and many of the people I once held dear on here have stabbed me in the back- but that is life.

I would nominate Vicki- and I sad she left because I really value her intelligence and wit and what she says. I think we had the best reconciation on HA ever- and it just goes to show you how bitter oponents can let their stupidity go and becone good friens.

But I am always proud that I am always here, no matter what, no matter what anyone says.

And I am really proud of all the girls who really contribute, post, and respond on this board to do other things than just promote their cause.

Thank you ladies- you make HA a better place.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr