Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Here are some practice sentences for you UK members to translate.

"Holmes, you are a bogus nimrod who's hurtin' for certain on schwag and uptown. You will have to kick down some of your own party favors to session with us, or you're Audi... Damn! You got the kind?? Hydro?!? That is sooo cootchie crunch! Sweet! Let's get baked! Word!"
    Wordy bleeders, you mirkins, aincher.
    We'd just say "Stop being a rabbit!", init!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    hidden User noun Members who log on in the "hidden mode". Usually to conceal that there whole life revolves around this messege board. This strategy usually fails, since the posting histroy of those individuals show that they are on this site every day for several hours:

example: hondarobot
    LOL Good one but the meaning isn't much precise. I happen to be always logged on and in invisible mode mbf. And that doesn't necessarily mean that I don't go out to work or go out and about on the weekends sweety. Which would explain how I missed your PM to me on Yahoo yesterday. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster

The mods have warned you about posting those kind of false allegations at least once, you little piece of shit. I guess you'll have to be reminded again. I see that now you've also started your usual whiny passive-aggressive routine. You're such a predictible little bitch. You have let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass once again, tinkerbell.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Ricochet/Backfire Thread: Term for when people create a thread to talk about how stupid another poster is, only for subsequent posters to turn it into a thread about how stupid the OP is.

Examples: trevis, BXCanada, Hondarobot, Silvester/James Cunt, and many, many others...

Johnny Two Cents: A poster who simply has to let his thoughts about each and every topic be known, ensuring that virtually not a single thread isn't graced by at least one of his comments.

Examples: The now seemingly inactive fiftyfin, among others... such as Hondarobot.

Size Kings: Male posters who have no interest whatsoever in any TS with less than 9 actual inches... and even less interest in a TS who's had SRS.

Examples: You know 'em when you see 'em post...

SLGs (Self-loathing gays): Male posters who make it quite clear early and often that only the thinnest veil of femininity is required for them to put their asses in the air for a good pummeling, doubtless to hide their discomfort with simply admitting to themselves that they're really homosexuals. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Examples: See above examples...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Ricochet/Backfire Thread: Term for when people create a thread to talk about how stupid another poster is, only for subsequent posters to turn it into a thread about how stupid the OP is.

Examples: trevis, BXCanada, Hondarobot, Silvester/James Cunt, and

many, many others...
    That's a good one. Classic.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    The mods have warned you about posting those kind of false allegations at least once, you little piece of shit. I guess you'll have to be reminded again. I see that now you've also started your usual whiny passive-aggressive routine. You're such a predictible little bitch. You have let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass once again, tinkerbell.
    Don't sweat it, Chef. Molesterbot has no credibility here. I proved “him” to be a liar last week (twice no less). Lying is what want wits like fembot resort to when they don't have anything of substance to use against you. Take it for what it so obviously is: a tacit admission of defeat by HA's most craven and intellectually underequipped poster.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I wanna play too:

Cyber feminist (in regards to the women on HA): A chick that will stand up for transgendered women's rights and curse a man to his grave online, but will secretly play with her hepussy thinking about how good the sex would be between herself and the man telling her to go fuck herself, because she likes a man commanding her and defying her.

Woody Allen's: Chicks that will hang out with all nationalities at a party/bar/social gathering, but will only do scenes with one nationality on film.

Shrunken dick crybabies: TS' that will only contact a moderator when they are getting cursed out by a member and it's limited their incall/outcall performance and/or scheduling.

Craigslist fakers: a TS that takes the picture of a well known TS in another state or country and uses it on their craigslist ad in their state.

StarSixetySeven: the guy that calls a TS anonymously because he's gotten hung up on with the landline #, the cellphone #, and the prepay calling card # and is desperate.

Size Ambitionist: the TS/CD/or TV that has done photographs/scenes/or live webcams showing their true 6 inchers yet post ads everywhere swearing they are 10 inches plus.

Leprechaun: the TS/CD/or TV that invites you to her apartment and does the hide behind the door until you are completely in technique.

Horsemane
    : the TS/CD/or TV wearing that wig that if close enough smells like a German shepherd prior to a bath.

Amnesia: the TS that wants to fuck a guy, then his friend, then any other guy she sees him with at a party or a bar, but forgets she's a ho when she sees the inital guy talking to a chick she knows and calls him a chaser.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Troll Ball: Getting certain forum addicts so worked up that they can't control rabidly posting in numerous threads, or repeatedly in one single thread. Victims of this can generally be identified by having made thousands of posts, and no-one on the forum really knows anything about them, or really wants to.

For example, so below (I'm fairly certain).

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Troll Ball: Getting certain forum addicts so worked up that they can't control rabidly posting in numerous threads, or repeatedly in one single thread. Victims of this can generally be identified by having made thousands of posts, and no-one on the forum really knows anything about them, or really wants to.

LOL that was actually funny.....so there's more to you than just a crazy, non-op lesbian transexual, molester with a goatee beard that works in a gay nightclub?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot

LOL that was actually funny.....so there's more to you than just a crazy, non-op lesbian transexual, molester with a goatee beard that works in a gay nightclub?
    Nope. That's pretty much the full story. "Thread hijacker" could be added to the list, I suppose.