Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default the HA.com dictionary

what words/expressions would you include in a dictionary regarding HA.com? - namely words and/or phrases that seem to have a special meaning on this board ?

I`ll start with:

cock-bandit
    cock-hound
    honda-robotish
    to go all salvage on someone
    "feminem"
    lol spider-monkey has to be included in one form or the other

feel free to add your suggestions

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

stillies77

Bill Murray - God

Don't forget stalker.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

a dictionary should include

part of speech
    definition
    example of use

i only mention this, 'cause i could use the definitions on half the "words" used around here.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

I'll add 'Heffa'

Was in style around March-April this year, where it enjoyed extensive usage on this board if I remember correctly. Its popularity has since cooled, however.

Definition: 'Punk-ass fat-ass lazy-ass bitch-ass cross-dressing no-good low-down HO!'

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    a dictionary should include

part of speech
    definition
    example of use

i only mention this, 'cause i could use the definitions on half the "words" used around here.
    gay adj 1. men exclusively attracted physically and romantically to other men. (ex: "Am I gay?")

chaser noun 1. men who pursue one transsexual woman after another for no more than sexual conquest or fetish satisfaction. (ex: "He is such a tranny chaser, I wouldn't give him my worst enemy's cell number.")

You should've been here back in '04/'05 - I think the jargon here is much clearer on average than it used to be.

irish rose: posting fake pics of yourself.

stillies77

Avaweinerlover- People who chase guys who have girls as their avatar

Clockable [adj] 1 - The state of being recognized as a transsexual (or not).
    Example: I was at Peanuts last night and a good percentage of the women were clockable.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

We have to add FAGHOLE to this.

1a. FAGHOLE n. - men who are in guise of liking transexuals but are really attracted to men. A faghole envies any woman, TG/TS/TV and is hostile towards any TG/TS/TV.

1b. FAGHOLE n. - someone who shows symptoms of being a complete dumbass. Incurable.

1c. FAGHOLE n.- someone who exibits the qualities of extreme dumbassness, or lack of any social intelligence.

2a. FAGHOLE adj. - description of a thing that is somehow related to dumbassery.

2b. FAGHOLE adj. - dumbass, lacking in style or social intelligence.

Faghole in earlier times we used the term "asshole" but now with so many gays on the loose, young children have introduced the term faghole to describe where the fags put it.

E.G. Your daddy gets it up the faghole!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol