Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

but i guess i should be thanking you for one thing... all the free advertising. i have had 12 hits on the site in the last 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by FGTCanada
    everyone elses fun.
    Like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christmas1_157.png 
Views:	190 
Size:	210.9 KB 
ID:	153519  

Junior Poster

what part of GLBT don't you get, GLBT = Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender. there are gay members on the site so i made the banners to represent all orientaions of peoples sexuality on th site.

just when i thought you couldn't get and stupider.

oh well it is 4am and you have gon past the point of be boreing.

Quote Originally Posted by BXCanada
    oh well it is 4am and you have gon past the point of be boreing.
    And you have gone past the point of coherency...oh wait, you start off that way.

Off you toddle to beddy-bye then, and remember folks

Name:	drubbing_261.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	153520  

Platinum Poster

Is sally from Canada still running her mouth? She's in for a rough road from here on out...like a bug under a magnifying glass in the hot sun...and she's a slimy little bitch, huh?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BXCanada
    if either of you trolls MacFGT and your little boytoy MikeCunt think for one second that anything you post could possibly make me leave than you don't know me very well.

i don't scare off easly, espesially by losers like you two.
    No one here knows you, francis. That's because you are a nobody. An illiterate one at that. Now get to mincing, bitch.

BXCanada... A question, if you don't mind? If you have your own site, and don't like the "tone" of this one because of the presence of certain people you consider trolls, why not send PMs to the transsexuals you claim to be here for inviting them to visit your site, and then abandon HA altogether?

Ah, yes! Because you, like so many other people who claim otherwise, love all the drama despite yourself, and increasingly find yourself here for that more than anything else. Consider what this thread was about... You could easily have went on your merry way, but you just had to post that first comment, knowing full well what would happen (and hoping it did in short order). And now that it has indeed happened just as you hoped and knew it would, you want to get all sanctimonious, like someone attacked you out of the blue for no reason.

I've had issues in the past with Mac and Chef, but here I think we're all in agreement... You're a first rate jackass.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    BXCanada... A question, if you don't mind? If you have your own site, and don't like the "tone" of this one because of the presence of certain people you consider trolls, why not send PMs to the transsexuals you claim to be here for inviting them to visit your site, and then abandon HA altogether?

Ah, yes! Because you, like so many other people who claim otherwise, love all the drama despite yourself, and increasingly find yourself here for that more than anything else. Consider what this thread was about... You could easily have went on your merry way, but you just had to post that first comment, knowing full well what would happen (and hoping it did in short order). And now that it has indeed happened just as you hoped and knew it would, you want to get all sanctimonious, like someone attacked you out of the blue for no reason.

I've had issues in the past with Mac and Chef, but here I think we're all in agreement... You're a first rate jackass.
    Definitely an excercise in passive-aggressive behavior – and for what? Just to come out of things looking like a complete tool. BXCanda certainly won't be getting any sharpest poster awards anytime soon; that's for certain.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Fuckin' far out man! He posts the rules, and a perfect example manifests itself! From Canada to boot! Shades of WMC! WOW!

Name:	oddball_says_164.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	153754   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sutherland_942.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	153755  

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Fuckin' far out man! He posts the rules, and a perfect example manifests itself! From Canada to boot! Shades of WMC! WOW!
    It's uncanny.