Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Lets get down to business! How was The Dark Knight trailer that was attached to I Am Legend? Did anybody see it in Imax?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Trailer was awesome
    Heath Ledger made Jack Nicholson look silly as the joker, and as a devout Nicholson fan I thought I'd NEVER say that

one thing though

Ledger resembles Brandon Lee as the Crow in the joker face

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy
    I've liked just about every Will Smith movie I've seen and I was looking forward to going to see this one but I guess I'll wait for the DVD.

How would you compare it to his other movies?

Ive never seen a Will Smith movie I didnt like...so...ill see it.
    Hitch? btw, hope you know negatives can be inverted

Boomer!.... Boom!

Worse Will Smith movie ever, IMO. And in the top five for worst movie of the year, IMO. Hope AVP:R isn't a dud...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

LOL And here I thought (before clicking the thread) that this was all about Legend the poster!

JWBL, duly noted!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

stillies77

I just got in from seeing it and i really liked it a lot...it was really depressing but i liked it a lot...it was just like Children of Men though...but it was great. I almost cried about Sam though.

Junior Poster

This movie was good. As far as acting went. As far as a screenplay? It was a disgrace.

I still liked it a lot, though. When I say that the acting bailed out this movie, I'm not kidding. Will Smith is a great actor in his own right and he just further proves it with this movie.

And yeah, the whole thing with Sam was really, really sad.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Rookie Poster

sam is awesome.

i wished they showed more of will's characters life right after the incident. like how he did all that shit to his place. how people where killed by the virus and stuff. Also it would have been cool if they showed more of the environment and animals.

lastly i would have loved to see the kind of society the mutated humans had.

Rookie Poster

Love The Book , Movie Was Decent..

Rookie Poster

Movie sucked...Will did a fine job, but the plot sucked & script left a lot to be desired.

Plus they kill a dog (old Yeller style)

....a thumbs down in my book