Default hmmm still think mario williams is a bust

i think everyone has to send their apologies to the texans...i am not a texans fan but the boy has 13.5 sacks...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

13 1/2, and is being double-teamed regularly...that boy can play. I never would have had the guts to draft him first, but am glad to see him doing well-he is going to have a long career in the NFL. GO D-LINE!

Je suis Scottish Santa

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

yeah. it took a huge hairy sack to draft him. still dont think i would have, but i certainly wouldnt have drafted bush. Seeing the type of maturity of Vince young and the fact he was a hometown guys i would have picked him. but williams definitely comin around quick.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

im glad 2 c him do well!!...all these idoits had reggie bush in the hall of fame before he ever played a game he wasnt the best back at usc or the best rookie in new orleans!

Gold Poster

Well it good that he isn't a bust but i still would have drafted bush or vince young over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Well it good that he isn't a bust but i still would have drafted bush or vince young over him.
    after the way those 2 have played this year?

had the 1st pick in a fantasy draft 2 years ago and i traded out of it, just don't think bush will be that great of a NFL RB.

as for young, i think he will have some impact down the road, he definitely needs to improve his passing.

this debate will go on for many more years but in the eyes of a NFL coach, i think most would rather have a bad ass DE.